The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
For my Ethics in Government class I want to do a similar topic for my term paper, in regards to how media coverage has affected the public's opinion of ethics in government, and entire paragraphs of this paper would apply to that one as well.

It's not wrong to essentially copy and paste from my own paper is it?

I would check the policy at your school. At my school, I remember reading somewhere along the line that yes, it IS wrong to use work done in one paper to write another, and it is considered plagiarism.

I know, it sounds insane to me, too. I think, at the very least, you should be able to include work you've done in one paper in another as long as it's relevant, as long as you cite yourself.

VintagePunk said:
you should be able to include work you've done in one paper in another as long as it's relevant, as long as you cite yourself.

This is how it works at my school. You should use outside sources if at all possible but if you need to and it's relevant, you can cite yourself, but you can't just copy and paste.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Crowded House
The Cure
Radiohead
The Swell Season
Duran Duran

all 5 = :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: Wow!

I'm going to Duran Duran on the 29th. The Swell Season would be so fantastic to see, but the nearest they're playing to me is Seattle, and it's right around the same time as Duran Duran.

DaveC said:

This is how it works at my school. You should use outside sources if at all possible but if you need to and it's relevant, you can cite yourself, but you can't just copy and paste.

:hmm:

I could do that.

Ugh, papers. Never fun.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Crowded House
The Cure
Radiohead
The Swell Season
Duran Duran

all 5 = :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool:

We had tickets for Crowded House last November.

:hi5:

Woman-Driving-Car-Adjusting-Mirror-Applying-Make-up-and-Talking-on-Cell-Phone-with-Multiple-Arms-Giclee-Print-C12351517.jpeg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm baking cupcakes right now. While studying, posting here, and watching MSNBC.

I am the multitasking master.

:up:

:lol:

:hmm:

So I have to interview a cleric outside my denomination for my Religion and Politics class, and the interview is due this Friday. Last friday I emailed a local Episcopal cleric and asked if I could interview him "Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of next week" (meaning this week). He responded on Monday giving the thumbs up for Wednesday...I hope he realizes I mean today and not next Wednesday...:uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom