The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elevated_u2_fan said:
nswubergay.jpg

:love:

this is still and will forever be the greatest single thing I have ever witnessed on this forum...

Should we just keep quoting it randomly, like every few pages?

:lol:

Sicy said:

Should we just keep quoting it randomly, like every few pages?

:lol:

I think we should create an entire story and update it every few pages. For example, Beav and NSW are on this cruise. One day the ship docks and they're tanning on the beach. Another time they decide to go shopping...you see where I'm going with this. A picture book about the gay adventures of Beav and NSW!

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

BonoManiac said:

I think we should create an entire story and update it every few pages. For example, Beav and NSW are on this cruise. One day the ship docks and they're tanning on the beach. Another time they decide to go shopping...you see where I'm going with this. A picture book about the gay adventures of Beav and NSW!

maybe a thread in IO :hmm:

elevated_u2_fan said:

maybe a thread in IO :hmm:

I dont know, I dont want to be accused of making fun of gays or anything, because I love them and have nothing against them at all. :reject:

BonoManiac said:

:lmao: :lol:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! :yes: We should do it... :D

BonoManiac said:

:yes:

nswubergay.jpg

Sicy said:

I dont know, I dont want to be accused of making fun of gays or anything, because I love them and have nothing against them at all. :reject:

Yes, this was my thought as well. Ok, why not create a thread about the fun adventures of Beav and NSW? They're caught doing myriad activities together: fishing, hunting, going to a baseball game, a hockey game, at a U2 concert.

Hilarity ensues.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

That's great...I wanna hear it before I buy it, but I would never ask someone to zip it up for me and post it on ...:no:

:D

Haha I'm at work but when I get home I'll have to remember to upload it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom