The Temple Bar - Elfa has crabs - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

What kills me is when she said if she took a break it'd be like admitting there's something wrong with her, or that she'd be giving up.

To me that just smacks so much of desperation... I've been on a dating break for about 2 months (getting engaged to Bo and being sick for 3 weeks aside :wink: ) and I've been fine. Of course, she'd probably say I've got plenty of time, being 31 (yikes, first time I've referred to myself as a 31 year old :p) and having guys fall all over me even though I'M not ready for something. :rolleyes:

When the ex and I had just broken up and I was all heartbroken, she flat out told me that, even though as my friend she hated that I was sad and heartbroken, she looked at me as the "competition" and that it angered her that all these guys were falling all over me, the "sad heartbroken girl", and rejecting her, the girl who "has it all together". :scratch:
Yyyyyeah. Your friend needs to learn to be ok with being on her own, otherwise she's going to find someone and make them both miserable.

(Good)relationships are great, but so is being single if you're happy with yourself.

//stating obvious.

I'm thinking of installing a garden hose in the living room - the little bastards :grumpy:
lol! Excellent idea. I need to do this.

That's ok. I'm going to both Toronto shows, so for the second one I won't even bother waiting in line. Unless, Kaf would be nice enough to hold a spot for me. :wink:
Sure thing. Just one thing - wear a Leaf's jersey and that spot is yours :sexywink:

OMG I just won a 3 month membership at a local gym!! That means my kickboxing lessons will be FREE!!!!!! :fuckyeah:
But you already kick ass :eyebrow:

Yyyyyeah. Your friend needs to learn to be ok with being on her own, otherwise she's going to find someone and make them both miserable.

(Good)relationships are great, but so is being single if you're happy with yourself.

//stating obvious.

You know, anytime I've wondered if I've been too hard on her all I have to do is look or think about the opinions every person I've told about this. NO ONE has been like, "She should just keep on dating til she finds Mr Right!".

And yes GOOD relationships are great - "so so" relationships are NOT the end all and be all, and just because you have someone doesn't necessarily mean everything will all of a sudden be peachy. I had to learn that lesson last year but I hope to think I'm better for it.

You know, anytime I've wondered if I've been too hard on her all I have to do is look or think about the opinions every person I've told about this. NO ONE has been like, "She should just keep on dating til she finds Mr Right!".

And yes GOOD relationships are great - "so so" relationships are NOT the end all and be all, and just because you have someone doesn't necessarily mean everything will all of a sudden be peachy. I had to learn that lesson last year but I hope to think I'm better for it.
All of this.

I can't imagine 'husband shopping' the way some women do. Though I've had men "wife shop" with me. I've had conversations that seemed more like a job interview for a wife :der: When/if I do get married, he's going to be my hubby cause he's someone amazing in my eyes, not because some clock is ticking, or I can't be alone, or because someone or something says I ought to be :shrug: My life is already great, so somebody is more than welcome to come along and enhance it :D Just don't steal the covers, so help me god.. :madwife:

So whats everyone doing this weekend?
Birfday celebrations :shifty: Trouble.

This is very true. The best part is my brother is an amateur boxer. So, Mom's present this year for christmas is seeing us spar in the basement. :lol: Oh she will love it!
I want video of this, pls. Oh, and can you guard our spots in the GA line? Thx.

no, they have lasers...

I just noticed that Pinchy has been switched to drunk weekend Pinchy at some point..
There was no scheming involved in this. It was purely accidental :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom