The Temple Bar - Dooozer's Servin' Up Breakfast UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:

Yay no old people and freedom!

You said it. I like the old people, they're cute and they tell good stories. BUT they take their teeth out waaay too early and usually get them mixed up.

Reg, I am ready for yet another "rebuilding" summer. One most excellent bit of news is that Javy Lopez may be back and there is a slight chance he'll start the year at AAA so I'll get to see him.

BEST news is that next year you will find my be-hind on the bleachers at spring training as often as possible since I'll be down there full time.

lynnok said:

Reg, I am ready for yet another "rebuilding" summer. One most excellent bit of news is that Javy Lopez may be back and there is a slight chance he'll start the year at AAA so I'll get to see him.

True 'dat...my son was asking me the other day if the Orioles were ever any good...:lol:

I remember the 'old days' when the Orioles were one of the great teams of the day...they need to get rid of Peter Angelos...:yes:

elevated_u2_fan said:
They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother...

This last one was slightly disappointing. The others went well with your Av. It looked like he was yelling the theme from Shaft.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

True 'dat...my son was asking me the other day if the Orioles were ever any good...:lol:

I remember the 'old days' when the Orioles were one of the great teams of the day...they need to get rid of Peter Angelos...:yes:

Did you tell your son they were? I don't remember it either. I have all the tapes.

Angelos needs to go fo sure. It hurts me to see the team end up in the bottom year after year like this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom