The Temple Bar - Dooozer's Servin' Up Breakfast UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

It never even occurred to me that she might be pregnant. I'm such a dumbass. She was really small-framed, then about mid-January, I remember thinking "oh good! She's gotten a few good meals and is filling in quite nicely!" The early Feb, I was thinking "okay, she's getting a little hefty, now." :uhoh:

what did you name her? i can't remember :(

No spoken words said:
M'Lady Punk.

How are you?

At the moment, exhausted (my sleeping's messed up and I haven't slept much for the past 3 nights now - was hoping to catch up last night/this morning till kittens meowing woke me), and very, very overwhelmed. :whine:

How about you?

Mia, she still doesn't have a name yet. :reject: :reject:

VintagePunk said:

At the moment, exhausted (my sleeping's messed up and I haven't slept much for the past 3 nights now - was hoping to catch up last night/this morning till kittens meowing woke me), and very, very overwhelmed. :whine:

How about you?

:shocked:
here's what you do. write a bunch of names down on different pieces of paper, and go with the one the cat walks to. that's how Bailey chose his name.

so are you going to keep her now?

VintagePunk said:

How about you?

I'm ok. Thanks for asking. Sorry you're so exhausted....if it's any consolation, I'm pretty wiped out, too....been sleeping poorly since Thursday. :shrug:

I'm very much considering going to Toronto this summer.

unico said:

:shocked:
here's what you do. write a bunch of names down on different pieces of paper, and go with the one the cat walks to. that's how Bailey chose his name.

so are you going to keep her now?

Awww, what a great idea! And Bailey's fits, he chose well. :)

Oh, I'm definitely keeping her!

Gotta go pick up my mom, back in a bit. :wave: :yawn:

well he had a choice between Marley and Bailey. I omitted Guinness at the last minute. Although his fur may resemble a pint, I figured that was being too obvious about my secret drunken harlot lifestyle. Glad he went with Bailey though. It's alcohol, but subtle.

unico said:
well he had a choice between Marley and Bailey. I omitted Guinness at the last minute. Although his fur may resemble a pint, I figured that was being too obvious about my secret drunken harlot lifestyle. Glad he went with Bailey though. It's alcohol, but subtle.

Yeah, Marley makes him sound like a black cat, walking around in cutoff jeans, and a big blunt in his mouth...:shifty:

However, he'd be very Irie...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom