The Temple Bar: Don't Step to This ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: That's interesting. I looked and couldn't find the ignore option either.

ETA - Found it. You have to enter it manually in your User CP, under Edit Ignore List.

:hmm: That's interesting. I looked and couldn't find the ignore option either.

ETA - Found it. You have to enter it manually in your User CP, under Edit Ignore List.

that's inconvenient. thanks thora!
i can't remember if i got someone to ignore me prior to us not being able to see how many people ignore us anymore. now i'll never know :sigh:

I've never ignored anyone. I'm a huge fan of Snow's mentally ignoring people. But it did used to fun from time to time to check and see if you were on anyone's ignore list. And the drama around here for the few days that you could actually see who was ignoring you... :drool: Good times.

I've never ignored anyone. I'm a huge fan of Snow's mental ignoring. But it did used to fun from time to time to check and see if you were on anyone's ignore list. And the drama around here for the few days that you could actually see who was ignoring you... :drool:

i remember that!! that was nuts!
i also did the mental ignoring stuff. but as you said, it was fun to see if i was being ignored. perhaps they'll bring that feature back.

i remember that!! that was nuts!
i also did the mental ignoring stuff. but as you said, it was fun to see if i was being ignored. perhaps they'll bring that feature back.

And remember how adding someone to one's buddy list was an independent thing, it didn't need to be mutual, and you could see who's list you were on? I remember checking mine, and there were people who had put me on theirs who I'd never even spoken to before. :huh:

hey peeps. i just saw the most gorgeous car! i think it was a mercedes clk500. the like writing on the back of the car that says the make/model was all in crystals so it had this pretty prismatic effect.

And remember how adding someone to one's buddy list was an independent thing, it didn't need to be mutual, and you could see who's list you were on? I remember checking mine, and there were people who had put me on theirs who I'd never even spoken to before. :huh:

That's because they realised how wonderful you truely are :flirt:

WildHoney, your avatar always makes me laugh - that is the funniest expression on your face!

Also, Friday afternoons aren't supposed to be this busy. Make it stop.

All the better for seeing you :hug:

a little,:huh: my body really is unique :lol:

How are you?

Hello to everyone else :wave:

Damn doctors better fix you. :angry: :hug:

I'm okay, my back's really been bothering me the past few days. I've had no outside commitments today, so I've been trying to resist the temptation to get up and do things, and mainly just sitting around surfing the net and snuggling kitties. :cute:

Damn doctors better fix you. :angry: :hug:

I'm okay, my back's really been bothering me the past few days. I've had no outside commitments today, so I've been trying to resist the temptation to get up and do things, and mainly just sitting around surfing the net and snuggling kitties. :cute:

Kitties:heart::love:

Shame i couldn't come and massage it for you :hug:

I keep on thinking how i MUST get back to Toronto next year :shifty:

Kitties:heart::love:

Shame i couldn't come and massage it for you :hug:

I keep on thinking how i MUST get back to Toronto next year :shifty:

You should! I don't know how many shows will be financially viable for me to attend this time (Must. Be. Responsible.), but I'll definitely be at the Toronto shows!

vp, sorry your back's been bugging you :hug:

Thanks. Some days are better than others, but the past few have been fairly bad. Plus, I'm a whiner. :) It's supposed to rain soon. Sometimes that's enough to make it feel better. :crossesfingers:

At least i'll get tosee you there :drool:

It feels like FOREVER :sad:

It's weird, I think I U2ed myself out after a while, and to me, it seems like the tour wasn't all that long ago. :lol: Maybe it's because of the delay, and so some shows were nearly a year late? Maybe I'm so damn old I have no perception of time passing? All of the above? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom