The Temple Bar - Delayed Until 2009.....MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not till the end of Oct – I’m living in the future moment ;)

How brave of you, to actually catch and not just appreciate the culture of fishing like I do lol!!

Using the term fishing loosely of course, it’s north of Algonquin, between North Bay and M something – it begins with M…

You failed to mention that Maddie was trying to have us square off…you were trying to distract me with talk of sharks and things – nice :tsk:

Hey bomac & kaf :wave:

I want Snow and Gabe to stand up and shake hands like two grown up men who just made the perfect verbal deal!

Kafrun, how long for pet? you have an amazing face :up: just, different looking - individual. I like individual looks and styles.

people who copy people are boring.

Hey Liz :wave: Enjoying the Ldot?

Yes *sends*. Did you end up getting sleep last night? I managed a few hours. :lol:

Just got a pair of Canucks tickets from my ticket guy for December. Yay!
I got a few restless hours. I'm working on getting an interveinous caffeine drip to get me through the rest of the day :crack:

Oh, and yay hockey!

I want Snow and Gabe to stand up and shake hands like two grown up men who just made the perfect verbal deal!

uhm...:uhoh: okay

ldot - please, kaf, don't be giving it pretensions it is soooo not entitled to :)

I hate it right now to be honest.

You coming back this way in the next few months? I’ve been meaning to ask, how’s your brother doing these days?

Where am I...:confused:
On my MSN.. GOSH you're senile

by default this would make me a habs fan? :barf:
You wanna be a Flames fan instead?

I'd rather have my Cranberries kicked in and dragged through a field of burning coal.
I see through your lies :cute: Go Leafs, GO!

And by that, folks, she means the Canadiens.

Naturally.
Nevar.

Kafrun, how long for pet? you have an amazing face :up: just, different looking - individual. I like individual looks and styles.

people who copy people are boring.

How long? No clue.. on and off for a couple years. Now THAT was boring. Thanks, I like my FACE :angry: :yes:

uhm...:uhoh: okay

ldot - please, kaf, don't be giving it pretensions it is soooo not entitled to :)

I hate it right now to be honest.

You coming back this way in the next few months? I’ve been meaning to ask, how’s your brother doing these days?

lol.. good ol' London :yawn:

My brother.. omg.. if you read my latest journal entry you might have an idea. Fratricide is justifiable if you have like 3 other brothers anyway.. rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom