The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Philk? said:
My life in a nutshell includes having no life for a while. Lies and I got a new laptop...well. Lies did. I tried to look at it when we first got it and let's just say this was her reaction.
"Don't touch!.....(very long pause, nervous laugh) don't touch it yet."

I will never use this damned piece of computer

You've been replaced, Phil. It happens. At least you got replaced by something cool. Once my wife got a Brita water filter I was done obsolete. Welcome to married life. Might want to add an addendum to that journal entry, hm?

:shh: Actually I've been married six years and I rather enjoy it. She's 8 months pregnant now, so she just sort of mopes and sleeps a lot, but it's still fun. :D Don't believe the horror stories....except the true ones.

:wave:

Beav - when is the due date? Valentine's Day?

<<Just waiting for dinner to be ready and served to me. As it should be.

I'm doing okay thanks. How are you doing Tredge? Haven't seen you around here in awhile... (I have horrible timing for finding folks online :giggle: )

What's for supper Lila?

Last edited:
RavenBlue said:
I'm doing okay thanks. How are you doing Tredge? Haven't seen you around here in awhile... (I have horrible timing for finding folks online :giggle: )

that's cos i'm not online much.:wink:

i'm busy working as much as i can, and with classes in the day 3 days a week not much time for online chatting.:nerd:

UberBeaver said:

You've been replaced, Phil. It happens. At least you got replaced by something cool. Once my wife got a Brita water filter I was done obsolete. Welcome to married life. Might want to add an addendum to that journal entry, hm?

:shh: Actually I've been married six years and I rather enjoy it. She's 8 months pregnant now, so she just sort of mopes and sleeps a lot, but it's still fun. :D Don't believe the horror stories....except the true ones.

But...this makes me like 6th on her list. And it keeps growing!!!
1. Bono
2. Beckham (cat)
3. Posh (cat)
4. Marijke (cat)
5. Russell Crowe
6. The Laptop :mad:

And if you really want to know the truth, I think I might be secretly behind Larry! Though she'd never admit to that.

I'm just used goods....:(

Oh, and I don't think I'll add anything to her journal. I think she honestly feels bad for snapping at me. Which she did. But though she feels bad, nothing will change. Mark my words.

Got Philk? said:

Uhhh, I don't know when the tickets come out. And I asked Lies just a minute ago, and she's moody. So I left that alone.

And I can say that here b/c she'd NEVER go to a chat thread. :wink:

DON'T GO TELL HER!

My lips are sealed. :shh:

Hmm, just finished watching Grey's Anatomy. I should know better than to not have a box of tissues next to me during that show.

Hmm, sitting in my apartment, alone, with Mia wandering around in the background. Yay.

I need a date.

RavenBlue said:
Ah. I see Garnet Rogers is touring Iowa this year again. I hope he tours back this way again.

I've got a job interview next week. :yikes: Should be fun.

i can't go see him this time, i'm already seeing snow patrol on the same night he's playing here. :grumpy:

good luck with the interview!

Got Philk? said:

But...this makes me like 6th on her list. And it keeps growing!!!
1. Bono
2. Beckham (cat)
3. Posh (cat)
4. Marijke (cat)
5. Russell Crowe
6. The Laptop :mad:

And if you really want to know the truth, I think I might be secretly behind Larry! Though she'd never admit to that.

I'm just used goods....:(

Oh, and I don't think I'll add anything to her journal. I think she honestly feels bad for snapping at me. Which she did. But though she feels bad, nothing will change. Mark my words.

That would technically make you 7th, Phil, or 8th depending on Larry. From my end I like to think I'm still in the Top 10, so that's cool. Johnny Depp, Beckham (soccer player) and Brita will never be overthrown, I've accepted that.

I meant your journal about liking marriage, I haven't read her journal about snapping at you, but that sounds entertaining.

that was the worst burger i've ever had in my life :cry:

Got Philk? said:

Pff, yeah. And there I stood feeling all good b/c I took the picture of them together. Damn, was I an idiot! :banghead:

Yeah, you should have been calling me to tell me to get my ass out of Billy Goats and come meet LARRY MULLEN! :mad:

Kidding. Sort of.

I tell myself he had the mullet, so it's ok that I didn't meet him. :sniffles:

:wink:

I asked about London. She just said as long as it's not in August. I have to get back to you on a good weekend though in July. It's July right?

She'll probably come, but have that laptop on her lap the whole car ride there...

she better play good music...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom