The Temple Bar—Where teens and aging rock stars meet...MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I know I know.

and you know what? its like, for an example, take the 'worst song ever' thread (or whatever that was)

now really, is there honestly ONE, ONE worst song that everyone would agree was crap?

no, everyone has opinions and someone else slices and tosses the opinion about like it was meant to not be solo but divide amongst groups who would self-protest with that one opinion in a circle of other good or bad opinions creating a big family tree that really becomes bigger than the size of the world - verbally.

Glad you had a great time Thora. This is all I could find:
madonna.gif
:tongue:

:yawn:

happyhalloween.gif

Not too sure. She's never come to my city before, so I have no clue. :shrug:

She did play our largest stadium, though. I think there were probably 60-70,000 people there, which is an enormous crowd for Vancouver. Normally concerts are held in the hockey arena, which holds around 20,000.

sorry, when I mean big, I mean how she uses the stage.

Ahh. LOL. I'm a little bit tired today - brain is kinda fuzzy. :D

Yes, she definitely used the stage to its fullest. She was always running around, dancing, etc. At one point the backup dancers were doing Double Dutch or whatever, and she joined in. She had a little circle stage that jutted out into the crowd, and she'd be there a fair amount too.

Hi Lila, NSW, elfa, etc.!

So my "costume" is wearing my Habs jersey and cap in the office. I can't say I'm very popular right now.

:wink:

You dressed up as a complete tool*? Good one!

*I got nothing against the Habs, just felt like I had to say something. In other news, there is a fella here dressed as a flight attendant. I'm pretty sure it's not just a halloween costume to him, either.

There's just one person at my office dressed up. :lol: She brought a few wigs and stuff for other people in our department to wear, but nobody's really into it. We do have lots of chocolates and other treats in our department though, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom