The Super Terrific MLB Thread - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hewson said:
Of course it'll be interesting to see Fausto pitch in Fenway where his career got off to an auspicious start last year.
His one start against the Sox was in Cle this year. Fenway might rattle the young'un come Saturday night.

This ends up applying well to 2 straight Saturday nights.

Nostrafriggindamus.

Dalton said:
Oooo I need that address. I want to ask him if he thinks there is any connection between fausto and faust.

GerryFaust-200.jpg

BonoManiac said:

:ohmy: really?

did they look like this?

scenic_f_mountie_dawson3.JPG

:wink:

I can't wait! It doesn't get better than this: final race for Formula One at noon, then an afternoon of NFL games and Game 7 of the ALCS. :rockon:

No, I'll take a pic tonight if I see them/have room left on my camera after the pics of Papelbon dancing in his undies. Just big fat BPD guys on humungous horses.

For me this afternoon is watching Brady go for the NFL touch down record, napping, then bundling up for the game. :D

could the fans behind the plate look anymore disinterested in this game? I'm disgusted as a sox fan that people like that are filling the seats at Fenway.

There are about 3 or 4 guys who deserve to be blamed ahead of Bill Buckner for 1986 World Series Game 6.

Last edited:
speedracer said:
There are about 3 or 4 guys who deserve to be blamed ahead of Bill Buckner for 1986 World Series Game 6.

Bob Stanley anyone? or Calvin Schiraldi? but whatever...I heart Pedroia and was that ever needed.

I have no clue why Oki came out for the 8th. This has not been Tito's finest game.

For some reason FOX had those pitches at 92, 93, 98. MLB Gameday had them at 98, 98, 99.

The thing is, FOX's gun is usually ridiculously fast; it had Fausto throwing 98-99 on every pitch.

Also, I have a really huge Papelboner right now.

God, Julio Lugo sucks. He can't even get the best blooper of the night.

Clutch strikeout by Lugo there, not hitting into a double play and leaving Pedroia a shot to drive runs in.

randhail said:

Bob Stanley anyone? or Calvin Schiraldi? but whatever...I heart Pedroia and was that ever needed.
Not Stanley.
That wild pitch should have been scored a passed ball.
And Stanley induced the grounder that should have ended the innning.

Schiraldi is the real culprit, with an assist from McNamara for not replacing Buckner with Dave Stapleton.

Hewson said:
Not Stanley.
That wild pitch should have been scored a passed ball.
And Stanley induced the grounder that should have ended the innning.

Schiraldi is the real culprit, with an assist from McNamara for not replacing Buckner with Dave Stapleton.

fair enough, I was 5 at the time so my knowledge is only based on the highlights and people's stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom