the strangest thing I've seen today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:

There's fifty bucks in it for ya if you do. :wink:

50 bucks..........:eyebrow: :shifty: .....i'll take it.....maybe I'll have a sign around my neck that says "Tickle me Bono"......:drool:

how frickin ridiculos would that be..huh? I bet I'd get a reaction out of him.............................what if we all did it....a sea of red elmo's.....he'd freak out!!!

kellyahern said:

No Quicktime? :(

I clicked on the URL and a pop-up came up and asked me if I wanted to move all of my media stuff to Quicktime. I'm afraid this will screw up my OnePlayer files, which is where I have all of my U2 stuff and other music besides that.

Dismantled said:

50 bucks..........:eyebrow: :shifty: .....i'll take it.....maybe I'll have a sign around my neck that says "Tickle me Bono"......:drool:

how frickin ridiculos would that be..huh? I bet I'd get a reaction out of him.............................what if we all did it....a sea of red elmo's.....he'd freak out!!!

LOL :lmao:
I'd wear it too if he'd tickle me!
...and omg..a sea of elmos...that's just too much...:laugh:...but I'd be in...imagine the craziness...poor Bono would think he had one too many drinks...

Back
Top Bottom