The Overhang: U2 at the MSG Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife takes work trips all the time w/o me. And I'm going to Vegas for U2 and she's going to Atlanta for Butch Walker Marvelous 3 concert.

The worry is not about cheating or having fun -- it's only about spending money and leaving one of us alone with the kids so long we go crazy. I wanted to go to 2 concerts, but I feel guilty about spending money we could spend on the kids college or some shit like that. So I'll probably only go to 1 show in the end.

This was the only two discussion point - making sure nothing interfered with child care and/or my wife's work travel obligations.

I squeezed an extra night out of the trip, but yea - I'm leaving after work on Wednesday so that I can get the kids out the door Wednesday morning, and taking a 6 am flight home Sunday morning so as not to be a total asshole.

Compromise, not a dirty word.

No one wants to fuck me in Vegas, NYC, CT or MA. Actually my wife still does want to fuck me, but I'm too fat and I'm bad at it. Now that you're all depressed, I want you to imagine that my belly is the size of the sphere and my penis is the size of this font.

Poor woman. She deserves some big dick.

Love,
Clerks

This, uh, this is a you problem

I fully understand child care issues and money issues, but the perception that if a straight married man goes to Vegas unaccompanied he’s going to wake up with a dead hooker, a pile of cocaine, cops knocking at the door, and VD seems a bit … well, I’m willing to bet that most husbands seeing U2 in Vegas at these prices aren’t nearly cool enough to wake up like that.

My married straight brother is coming with us. His wife went on a girls trip recently, and this is his no-kids trip with his brother and his husband.

Aren’t we all like 70 years old if we’re u2 fans. I’ll be lucky to stay awake during the show.

If I hire a hooker it will be to stand in the GA drop line for me.

Aren’t we all like 70 years old if we’re u2 fans. I’ll be lucky to stay awake during the show.

If I hire a hooker it will be to stand in the GA drop line for me.
063e6ac8-25c8-4dfd-ba63-3b0975b5073c_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom