The Octagon Bar: Love is in the Air, Spilled Guinness Is on the Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:slant: So I was all snuggled up in my bed, my iPod tuned in to play 'In A Lifetime', ready to close my eyes and head off to Dreamland...when the apartment next to me starts blasting the crappiest music I've ever heard.

Ah, the joys of living on a college campus on a Thursday night....

:wave:
Is there anybody here?
*peeks in the door*
I just got done slaving over another chapter of fan fiction
A tad bit smutty tonight I might add
Quite delightful:mac:
*takes out a wine glass, pours some merlot and recorks the bottle. swirls it around in the glass before taking a sip*

mmmm, yummy.
:D I love wine.

:: stumbles into the Bar ::

:: pours self large cup of coffee ::

:: stares dreamily at the wall, huge smile on face ::

:love:

"family" stuff (winks cryptically)

Ok, so revenge is mine! Now that I'm up I'm blasting mine own music. Right now it's Sunday Mornings by Maroon 5 :drool:

Ok, true story and proof that it's only Bono that makes me crazy. I was in the airport down in Florida last summer, guess who I saw walking by me...Maroon 5! I didn't do a thing and I didn't want to. Now if I saw Bono in an airport.... :p

starsgoblue said:
Hey Tim. :wave:

Random question...is that ring in Tara's gallery...THE ring?

** Draws a sip from my coffee whilst sitting on the couch, shifts weight around, and scratches the Friday stubble on my chin **

It's one we discussed yes. :yes: But we are not engaged yet even though we have discussed wedding plans and a date. I told her that I would not be proposing during this trip, it's supposed to be for her to see the East Coast, my family, my life. The proposal date is a secret and I'm seeking to make it memorable... :silent: When I do propose, I'm sure that we will get a nice :camera: of her hand to show off in the Octagon :D

Any more info would be unwise to distribute at this time.

** Tries to not choke on the canary that is fighting inside my cheeks ** :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom