The Octagon Bar: Love is in the Air, Spilled Guinness Is on the Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*walks in with towel on her head, wearing boxer shorts and a shirt that says "corona" *
*walks behind bar and grabs a corona*
might as well :shrug:
:yawn:

So I saw you guys were talking about rings and engagements and weddings....all that fine gab. :cute:
theres been a lot of that going on at my house:D

*pulls towel off and shakes head*
:crazy:
*puts towel back on*
:shifty: nevermind THAT

i was supposed to go to Tibet meeting at 8 and then to a gig at 9. I'm just going to stay in now. Not bothered about missing the bands, i was just chuming a friend to it, but i just want to chill out and stay in.

i need to go out and get a few cans of Guinness though :)

u2bonogirl said:

So I saw you guys were talking about rings and engagements and weddings....all that fine gab. :cute:
theres been a lot of that going on at my house:D

:madspit: You weren't supposed to see that! Shield your eyes!

*** Runs behind the bar and hides all evidence of engagement rings and wedding talk ***

** Looks at the gang and hisses **

IXNAY on the RINGAY ** Clears throat and throws arm around the soaking wet beauty with the Corona **

Hello beautiful! We've been talking about the weather in here, what have you been doing? ** Attempts to look innocent **:wink:

the vortex that likes to eat my socks at laundry time has swallowed all the Octagonarians.

starsforu2 said:

:madspit: You weren't supposed to see that! Shield your eyes!

*** Runs behind the bar and hides all evidence of engagement rings and wedding talk ***

** Looks at the gang and hisses **

IXNAY on the RINGAY ** Clears throat and throws arm around the soaking wet beauty with the Corona **

Hello beautiful! We've been talking about the weather in here, what have you been doing? ** Attempts to look innocent **:wink:

:lmao: :lol:
you're too cute
weather huh?
hows the weather looking for july 16th? :D

*gives Tim a big ole hug and sets corona on the bar counter behind him*
you get all my hands :yes:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
so, m'sweetie got in an accident yesterday :scream:
rear-ended while stopped at a STOP SIGN :rant:

went to chiropractor last night and this morning, getting x-rays and such this afternoon.. neck and back Not Happy.

I'm worried sick and there's nothing I can do but try and make things as comfortable as possible and such, take up the extra chores etc.

Car is gonna need a bunch of work. :scream: We JUST bought it!! 2001 Subaru Outback.... :scream: The ASS that hit it is insured, at least we have THAT going for us.

And today is our daughter's 6th birthday so we gotta try and pretend everything's OK for her.

.......I need a DRINK.

u2bonogirl said:

:lmao: :lol:
you're too cute
weather huh?
hows the weather looking for july 16th? :D

*gives Tim a big ole hug and sets corona on the bar counter behind him*
you get all my hands :yes:

** Throws a :wave: Toward Ewen before settling in to hold Tara's hands. Seesaws them in and out in that playful schoolyard way and belts out... **

I know I got blue skies up ahead.... Sweetest Thing :wink:

wolfeden said:

went to chiropractor last night and this morning, getting x-rays and such this afternoon.. neck and back Not Happy.

I'm worried sick and there's nothing I can do but try and make things as comfortable as possible and such, take up the extra chores etc.

Car is gonna need a bunch of work. :scream: We JUST bought it!! 2001 Subaru Outback.... :scream: The ASS that hit it is insured, at least we have THAT going for us.

And today is our daughter's 6th birthday so we gotta try and pretend everything's OK for her.

.......I need a DRINK.

That sucks, at least the mofo is insured.

:hug:

Want a shot? We've been doing shots.

wolfeden said:

.......I need a DRINK.

:hug: That sucks. ** Looks at the tap and chooses a mixed drink instead. **

How about a Long Island Ice Tea? It's tasty and it will knock your socks off. :D

** Prepares one and slides it across to Wolfie **

Alright my peeps, I have to go to class and then go home.

Be good, don't do anything that can get you arrested. If you do, make sure and :camera: to share with the rest of us.

*Finishes drink.*

:hug: everyone in the bar.

:wave: see you Monday!

Well, it's about that time for me again (time to get kicked out of the office, that is).

I have to do a few things and I'll probably be back later, as I'm also planning on loafing around the house tonight (busy day tomorrow).

I will talk to everyone at some point later (esp. my darling Ewen).

:kiss: to Ewen

:heart:

:wave:

Last post! :tongue: :lol:

Fine thanks :)

64481726.o.jpg

:D

Last edited:
** Picks himself up from a huge pile of dust and ash, like Schwarzenegger in Predator **

Oops! I forgot to ask people to vacate the premises before nuking the bar! :der:

I hope everyone is alright? :lol:

Can anyone think of a good name for the new one? :hmm: :)

[Edit] Must post quicker! :banghead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom