The Octagon Bar: Getting Ready For Kodak Moments....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bri, you need to be more concise.

Size doesn't matter. Bigger is not always better.

edited to add:

*snort*

Oh...so I've been confused all along...but at our parties..we always said size *does* matter....:tongue:

I'll prob cut some of it out......once I finish this....massive editing can begin!

You know what the funniest part of Inquiry weekend is? I may *have* to stay up all night....but we first years force the upper years to stay up and edit :giggle:

...maybe it's only funny to me....or maybe I'm just venegefull :p

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hola, ruffian. :wave: Did you get your Cleveland tix?

I got one GA--my two friends didn't get any. There was a scalper in line in front of me who bought EIGHT. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But there's lots of time till December, so we'll probably be able to find more. Did you?

ruffian said:

I got one GA--my two friends didn't get any. There was a scalper in line in front of me who bought EIGHT. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But there's lots of time till December, so we'll probably be able to find more. Did you?

Scalpers blow. How in hell did he managed to get 8? There's no way... :madspit:

I didn't try for Cleveland. I'm going to five shows as is, and I really didn't want to sit in line all day in December and didn't want seats, either.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Scalpers blow. How in hell did he managed to get 8? There's no way... :madspit:

I didn't try for Cleveland. I'm going to five shows as is, and I really didn't want to sit in line all day in December and didn't want seats, either.

are you doing both detroits? yeah, GA in December...:yikes:
I pointed out to the TM agent when I got to the desk that there is supposed to be a limit on tickets...and he says, "oh yeah, I probably should have only sold him two." :mad:

But at least scalpers in some cities are getting left holding the bag. Lots of Phoenix tix are less than face value now.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Dave :hug:

Sady, probably not....if I can just pull these last two paragraphs out of me....then things should look ok

*doesn't even want to think about the horrors of citing she'll have to do :yikes: *

Citing...*shudder*

Well I figured I'd offer anyways, I should get back to my Astronomy reading now. Let me know how it goes! :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Dave :hug:

Sady, probably not....if I can just pull these last two paragraphs out of me....then things should look ok

*doesn't even want to think about the horrors of citing she'll have to do :yikes: *
Bri, I'm happy to help, too...let me know if there's anything I can do. :hug:

oh im doing pretty good, it seems the only thing i can think about these days is the san diego opener

it's SO EXCITING! A week from today...I'm not gonna get any work done this week, I can tell :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom