The MLB '09 Thread: Predictions, Opening Day and all that crap.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without any facts, just a view of the video and subsequent morning news, I'm doubting seatbelts were in use...

***Also, news has amended a preliminary report that there is NO other member of the Angels involved...

I didn't know about this until opening this thread. I can't even believe it. Sad story. Adenhart was a highly-regarded minor-leaguer and the Angels believed he had a big career ahead of him.

Still hasn't sunk in.

That story really is awful. Kid with a bright future ahead of him.

In other news, Carl Pavano still sucks. 7 ER, 1.0 IP, 6 H, 3 BB. Potential for more ER as there are two guys in scoring position that are all his widdle fault.

Up 7-1, bases loaded, no outs, bottom of the second. Awesome.

Edit: And Nellie just sac fly'd one of em in. Pour it on!

Second edit: A Marlon Byrd fielder's choice scores Hammy. That's 9 ER in 1.0 IP for Pavano today. Quite a line.

Ramon Ramirez is pretty solid, but I am starting to think that the Red Sox traded away the wrong CF for him.

So Coco's hitting .364 and Jacob Y. is hitting .154, the pink hats still like Jacob Y. better.

Interesting that 4 days (3 games for most teams) in to the season there are only 2 undefeated teams. Parity.

Coco kills us. Dude looks like a Hall of Famer against the White Sox. I think he has something like 40 RBI in 60 career games against us.

Five minutes till first pitch. Let's go, you henpecked bastard!

I'm hoping I'll run into Anna Benson at the Ballpark sometime this summer and put the wood to her. It'd be a good story for the grandkids.

You'd probably have to wait in line behind the other 24 Rangers players, the Cowboys' offensive line, Mark Cuban and Sean Avery.

I'm fine with most of that, but I think Avery calling me out on getting his sloppy seconds isn't worth it.

But come on, man. She wouldn't fuck Vicente Padilla.

annaB-724479.jpg

annabenson_fhm.0.0.0x0.432x541.jpeg

While he may be co-chair of the Lunch Bunch along with CC, he stands alone as the ugliest man in baseball.

Watching Jonathan Papelbon try to close out tonight's game without his fastball took at least a year off my life. Jesus.

Hewson wins again.

Let the coronation of Ezequiel Astacio begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom