The List Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way - All GA Line Drama Discussions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a massive crowd grabbing wristbands this morning. I showed up about 6:50 and was #140 in line. I will credit the list organizers with helping pass info along to the folks in back of line when wristbands began being handed out, telling everyone that you needed your ticket (which I had to go get mine from car) or mobile entry code. The process was painfully slow, took me till 8:10 to get my band, but all set till 5:45 or so. Only about 50 people behind me I'd guess, so ballpark of just under 200 this morning. Mrs. S told me she was there at 9:00 and her number is like 56 after mine so no mad rush for wristbands. Should be a casual process tonight to grab a good spot.

These are clown hands that caught a drumstick
Ah ah ah, a drumstick

The GA has a big list
panties get in a twist
Never seen a hand like his
Did you see it too?

Rail is open everywhere
walks right in, it isn't fair
Headache picks a stick snare
But he won't snare you.

Hey! Giant hands!
Those big clown hands yeah!

I got to line up and get checked in
You and I have been away for hours
I got to line up
The drive by check-in between out of towners
Line up in bizarro world
Where a drumstick pile can be for you
I'm gonna freak out if I can't leave before
The encore

Leave leave leave leave leave

It doesn't matter if you have a North or South side wristband either. They're not strict at all this tour about what side you're on. So if you have a South side wristband and see way more open space in the North side, feel free to head over.

Is it just me or does the stage seem a little longer this time around? Or am I just used to how things are set up at MSG?

Doesn't seem like there's any space for anyone to stand on, for lack of a better way of putting it, the "West Side" of the e stage... whereas on i/e I definitely spent some time there at the MSG shows.

It doesn't matter if you have a North or South side wristband either. They're not strict at all this tour about what side you're on. So if you have a South side wristband and see way more open space in the North side, feel free to head over.

Someone please remind me which is North and which is South with relation to Edge/Adam on the main stage?

Is it just me or does the stage seem a little longer this time around? Or am I just used to how things are set up at MSG?

Doesn't seem like there's any space for anyone to stand on, for lack of a better way of putting it, the "West Side" of the e stage... whereas on i/e I definitely spent some time there at the MSG shows.

They haven't played MSG yet, so that's difficult to compare. There are some differences in size of the floor at the venues. So there's some more room in some venues compared to others. I can remember from 2015 that there was barely any at the TD Garden in Boston, but there was plenty at MSG.

They haven't played MSG yet, so that's difficult to compare. There are some differences in size of the floor at the venues. So there's some more room in some venues compared to others. I can remember from 2015 that there was barely any at the TD Garden in Boston, but there was plenty at MSG.

There was a lot of space at the end of the e stage last night in Boston. More than in 2015.
Probably just varies by building as to where the main stage sits relative to that end and that in turn effects the distance from the e stage to the boards on the other end. I assume shaft is same length.

Should be.
Last night even though the email said doors would open at 6:30, they started letting us in shortly after 6, maybe 6:10...so just be back to the line between 5:45 and 6.

Anybody have any luck buying GA before the show, either at box office or on the street? I only have a single for tonight, and would like to bring my son. Had been hoping for a TM drop, but they’ve been scarce this time around.

Showed up at 7 tonight. Didn't have rail. Got a setlist. So that's 3 picks from Dallas, a pick from Adam, and a setlist without spending any time in line or putting my name in a notebook. All I need is a drumstick and I can laugh even harder at Jamie's stupid theory from last year.

Showed up at 7 tonight. Didn't have rail. Got a setlist. So that's 3 picks from Dallas, a pick from Adam, and a setlist without spending any time in line or putting my name in a notebook. All I need is a drumstick and I can laugh even harder at Jamie's stupid theory from last year.

And tell the friends who you got to spend QT with. [emoji4]

I got my wristband around 10am. Got rail on catwalk about 10 back from main stage. Loved it. But Daygloeyes was one person behind me with my 9 hour head start. No need to queue!

And tell the friends who you got to spend QT with. [emoji4]

I got my wristband around 10am. Got rail on catwalk about 10 back from main stage. Loved it. But Daygloeyes was one person behind me with my 9 hour head start. No need to queue!

I was so happy to be with you! :heart: If it weren't for work commitments, I'd have got a wristband for the shows.

Last night one of the list people was going up and down the line where I was shouting/screaming at people that if you didn't have a wristband you had no business being in the line. She had her notebook in a clear plastic bag. In case of fire or flood or nuclear disaster I guess. Thankfully I don't even know any if these people by name, I say that only because it's all so foolish. She should have borrowed the megaphone.

A shouting match ensued between some people in the line who had them and some who didn't. The TD Garden clearly didn't give a crap about even trying to organize any of it, that was obvious Thursday.

I went in and got my wristband both times. There were people all around me without the numbered wristband.
So I don't know why that was even required since TD Garden didn't even care if you had one.

Back
Top Bottom