The Cobblers Two 156 Roma St, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia - Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am really digging Screwtape's list. Like really digging it. More than I thought I would.

Man, I've been such a lazy ass to I haven't really even got out of bed. But at least I got a few things done. Called T-Mobile, got my phone set up correctly, which was nice, then I called Sallie Mae and got my student loans postponed. Just need to call one more place and do the same thing, the only thing is.../lazy.

Though starting tomorrow, I at least have stuff to do. Hanging with one of my friends to watch movies, Saturday, I think, is when the playoffs begin and Sunday is my shower :cute:

You know what was weird. I could view that website last night if I turned off Page styles on FireFox, but I still couldn't sign up.

How is everyone today? :wave: I stayed up working till 4am today. :crack:

How does one copulate with an hour of the day? :p And won't Nicole get jealous?

And on my phone as well! :lol:

Alzheimer's Dog still doesn't believe we're not starving and dehydrating him. Maybe I need to put it in new bowls? He's happy as a clam, when he's not whining for food and water that are already there. Maybe he's like Bo from Signs. This water's contaminated.

Apparently, Alzheimer's Dog just wanted to be spoon-fed softer food. I kind of hate him right now, the little turd.

Haha, he knows how to get what he wants.
As long as he's been fed and stops whining at me. Spoiled dog. I mixed in some steak sauce to make it more enticing and smell a little stronger so his nose could find it, since he's pretty much blind.

Screwtape's list finished and reviewed. ONWARDS to Traviud!

I'm listening to collapse's list right now and for the most part I'm digging it.

I'm also busy uploading and annotating more photos. This makes me laugh. Check out how pissweak this stream is - it can't even get to the sea except at high tide:

s640x480

lol. We have a lake in Utah that only exists if there's enough snowfall/rainfall over the winter and spring. Otherwise, it's sand.

lol. We have a lake in Utah that only exists if there's enough snowfall/rainfall over the winter and spring. Otherwise, it's sand.

We have a number of saltwater lakes like that in the Outback here, actually. Including Australia's largest lake, Lake Eyre.

Final wicket falls and England wins the Ashes 3-1!

Good times. Team and Barmy Army go absolutely, completely fucking nuts. All three wins by an innings too, what total devastation.

Fuck the tennis, we've got more cricket to come.

And this is one of those days when everybody who isn't Australian can unite in celebration. Oh glorious day! After 15-20 years of bragging and dominance, Australia gets a taste of its own medicine.

More salt for your wounds, Daniel?

Back
Top Bottom