Temple Bar - they left the door open and Doozer walked right in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why do threads always get locked after I post? :mad: I haven't really posted anything for days, and then when I do - BAM! Locked. :mad:

Is this even the correct thread, now? Soooo fucking confusing. I need someone to take me by the hand and lead me to the right place. :scream:

I'm doing all right. I'm going to the Dr this morning to get checked out. I was rear-ended on Wednesday on my way home from work, and I've been achy ever since. Gotta make sure everything is okay.

Tonight I'm going downtown with some friends to have a nice dinner and maybe go for a movie. That's about all I have planned so far.

What about you?

Yeah, we've talked about them a few times. Especially after Rock Star! :wink:

I do like their stuff - it's pretty good! :up:

That's too bad you won't be able to go. :(

For me, this weekend is supposed to be a working on my thesis weekend, but after the week I had, I really don't want to do anything. :sigh: I probably won't end up doing much work. :shifty:

I have to do a few errands, pick up some things for my mom, and probably spend a few hours with her. My sister stayed with her last night, but she's going home today. I also have to return a printer today that I bought earlier this week. It doesn't work. :mad: That'll teach me to buy cheap display models.

I hope things go well with the doctor! I saw that you have some soreness? How hard were you hit?

I totally understand about wanting a quiet weekend.

Thanks. I'm sure I'm fine, but I have to get checked out just in case, before I meet with my insurance people. I wasn't hit too hard, but it did hurt.

Sarah picked up Blue October's Foiled for me over the holidays....she had a gift card for a music store, and they had a 2 for whatever $ deal, and there was nothing else she wanted....but she said she was thinking of returning whatever she got, and getting something else...which means she'd have to return Foiled, too. So...I haven't even opened it yet. :huh: She hasn't mentioned it for about two weeks though, so maybe I get to keep it. :hmm:

When I had my accident in Detroit, I was surprised that I didn't feel a thing (although I was the rear-ender, and not the rear-endee - sounds dirty!)...I barely tapped his Jeep, and it caused $7000 damage to my front end. :angry:

Yay, I just asked her, and I get to keep Foiled! :hyper:

Yeah, you never know with accidents. That sucks about your accident! :angry: I'm not letting the woman that hit me get away with anything.

Woohoo! More music! :D

I just got an email this morning from u2.com, because I had ordered the 2007 calendar a month or two ago. I had emailed them because I still hadn't gotten the damn thing, and was wondering when it would come. They told me today that their demand had been higher than they had expected, and I wouldn't get it for another 3-4 weeks. Bastards. :madwife: I really hate them sometimes. They need to get their shit together.

Hopefully your repair will go smoothly. Mine took 3 weeks, they had to wait for several parts. Fortunately, I had rental car coverage on my policy, so it didn't really matter. The body shop was great, my coverage was for a cheap car, and it was limited to probably 10 days. I ended up getting a better car than I should have because they didn't have a lesser car at the time...I was supposed to exchange it a few days later for the right car, but then they told me not to worry about it. I was also able to keep it for the full 3 weeks...I guess the body shop covered it, because they took so long with my car. I got really great service from them. :up:

That sucks about u2.com - ridiculous! I didn't renew with them after '05. I still never got that membership card thingy everyone was supposed to get. :angry:

Okay, gotta get my shit together and get some things done now. See you later. :hug: Let me know what the Dr. says!

I didn't renew with them this either - there's no way. I didn't get a membership card or the keychain they promised in 2004. Idiots. I'm going to tell them to give me a discount, because I won't be able to "use" January and possibly February.

Have a good rest of your day! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
I didn't renew with them this either - there's no way. I didn't get a membership card or the keychain they promised in 2004. Idiots. I'm going to tell them to give me a discount, because I won't be able to "use" January and possibly February.

You didn't get the membership card?!! Man I would have complained. U2.com are a real let down, I didn't renew this year and I'm not bothering even visiting that site anymore.

Kat, I haven't eaten in 4 hours, and I'm not doing good. I don't know that I can make it through 3 days. :| But whatever, it's worth a shot. And there's always that feeling of accomplishment. Nice. I'm still in, fyi.

I don't think Snow is coming back. :sad: Someone done gone and pissed her off real good like.

partygirlvox said:

You didn't get the membership card?!! Man I would have complained. U2.com are a real let down, I didn't renew this year and I'm not bothering even visiting that site anymore.

I really should have complained. Oh well. I never go there anymore either - the site is completely useless. I just went there because I wanted the calendar. They'd better give me a discount, or else I'm going to cancel my order. :angry:

Cheese. :drool: Cheese pretty much solves everything, doesn't it? All the world's ills could be fixed by cheese. Warring nations could find peace, just by sharing cheese. Diseases could be cured. A new hope for humanity would pervade the world.

Cheese. :drool:

Beav make sure you start monday morning with juice right away or at least tea. Don't go 4 hours I'd say try not to go more than 30 minutes and it'll help.

I just got my hair cut and in back of me a woman was getting a mullet I was waiting for others to gasp or object in some way but no one batted an eye. Disturbing stuff

I'm gonna try and catch nsw's movie now :wave:

Come back snowbunny!

It's horrible outside today I'd hate to be there.

Is it any warmer by any chance in Long Beach Dooz? It's 52 here but the wind is frigid

Back
Top Bottom