TEEN PLEBAns: Having our own Stand Up Comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HW...that sucks...how's school? Yesterday was my last day of classes, I only have to go into school for 3 days for Finals, THEN I'M HOME FREE!

I'm going to France from the 1-15th...U2 will be in Paris on the 11th! (Not that I wud have the chance to c them :()

I'm going to France from the 1-15th...U2 will be in Paris on the 11th! (Not that I wud have the chance to c them :()

Awsome! What are you going to do there? Just a trip?

Today, I had the chance to hold $2643 in my hands...like cash!! Ooh plus another $300 beside me...omg there is soooo much I could do with that :drool:

scan0003.jpg

:D

Thanks!! :hug:

Yeah I was just practicing mixing my colours and when I was done, I went :ohmy: Prettyyy!! :love:

:giggle:

^Great picture! U r very talented!

And I'm going to France on a "kind of" Field Trip...it's not thru the school but 10 kids from school are going! I worked for 2 years to pay for it, and I'm gunna have to start all over again to pay for my Senior Disney Trip, and my Costa Rica/Guatemala trip with my Spanish class :(

My folks don't pay for anything...but thats okay! They let me go, and I working for it makes me feel like I earned it!

Hey guys, erm...this might not be new news but I just saw the trailer for "It Might Get Loud"...

Was it already released, it just saw it posted on ONTD

It looks better than I thought it wud! COOL BEANS!

That pic of the Telecaster in the window, and Edge says how 20 mins in that Guitar Shop defined U2's got me really pumped!

I really want to learn more about Edge's creative process! That guitar truly is "his voice".

^Great picture! U r very talented!

And I'm going to France on a "kind of" Field Trip...it's not thru the school but 10 kids from school are going! I worked for 2 years to pay for it, and I'm gunna have to start all over again to pay for my Senior Disney Trip, and my Costa Rica/Guatemala trip with my Spanish class :(

My folks don't pay for anything...but thats okay! They let me go, and I working for it makes me feel like I earned it!

Hey guys, erm...this might not be new news but I just saw the trailer for "It Might Get Loud"...

Was it already released, it just saw it posted on ONTD

Come to Mexico, Cancun is near Guatemala. :D

I'm in Mexico City, I don't have much time to pop in, apart from other things that made me back up a bit.

How are you?

Awesome! I've been super busy as well...schools almost over, so thats something to look foward 2! :):):):)

Yeah, I'm seeing It Might Get Loud when it premieres.
Youll probbably have to wait a while more Liz.
It opens up August 14th in New York. Thats when I'm going. Six days before my birthday!

Cool! I'm going shopping tommorw, I haven't gone on a major shopping spree since X-Mas

Back
Top Bottom