*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it is. I like, can't get up and do anything or else I'll get out of breath. :crack:

I hope I can make it to school on Monday because my friend got me an early birthday present. A new amp! And it's orange. :drool: Actually, her cousin got it for her but she has no use for it (no guitar) so she's giving it to me. :hyper:

Yeah it is. I like, can't get up and do anything or else I'll get out of breath. :crack:

I hope I can make it to school on Monday because my friend got me an early birthday present. A new amp! And it's orange. :drool: Actually, her cousin got it for her but she has no use for it (no guitar) so she's giving it to me. :hyper:

Awww man that really does suck!:angry: I hate colds of anything of the sort (of course I don't think anyone likes them :lol:). Oooh a new amp! I love new gear days! When I get something new I can't leave it alone until I've messed with it for a good several hours.:drool::laugh:

I'm going to find a local bakery and get a naiice cupcake on Monday...:shifty:

Edit: That sounded totally random, haha. I just thought of it because Liz mentioned Monday.

Well I'm out to eat. On the phone again, of course.:der: Tomorrow I have to go to some stupid mothers day dinner with my family that I so don't want to go to. Uggggghh :crack: I've had to do stupid yard work all day and am stressed to the max. I'm just not that kinda guy. I'm more drawn to art and music. Anything involving the use of muscles you can forget it!

Artistic men are the best :wink:

For Val and Liz: I was chatting with my neighbour this morning he just moved back from Montreal and he was telling me all about the Hippodrome. He said there is this really good juice place right beside the stadium. That place is gonna be packed with U2 fans for two days :lol:

Anyways he also said the hippodrome is not really near downtown but I told him we had a car and he said good because it's a little bit of a drive, about 15 minutes from downtown where our hotel is.

For Val and Liz: I was chatting with my neighbour this morning he just moved back from Montreal and he was telling me all about the Hippodrome. He said there is this really good juice place right beside the stadium. That place is gonna be packed with U2 fans for two days :lol:

Anyways he also said the hippodrome is not really near downtown but I told him we had a car and he said good because it's a little bit of a drive, about 15 minutes from downtown where our hotel is.

Juice bar :drool: Good fortification for not getting all dehydrated in the queue :lol:
It's good we have a car...obviously we won't be going back to the hotel, but there will probably be plenty of parking.

Juice bar :drool: Good fortification for not getting all dehydrated in the queue :lol:
It's good we have a car...obviously we won't be going back to the hotel, but there will probably be plenty of parking.

Ya he said the cab would be expensive if we had to take one from the hotel to the stadium.

He said that juice place is so delicious :drool: They're gonna have such good business for those two days :wink:

It'll probably be like the Dunkin Donuts at Patriots Place in the morning!! Packed with GAers :love:

Sigh, I have to go to work soon. See you guys later.

Juice place :drool:

I am so freakin' excited. :hyper: Life has been getting in the way lately but all of the sudden, I am just SO excited. :D

Awwww, Domo, what a cute dream :cute: And yeah, the way we create things in our dreams is so wild...
I've had so many U2 dreams over the years it's not even funny :lol:

Liz- at least you don't need an antibiotic. Get rest. Eat soup. :giggle: :hug:

Well if they arn't funny their probably good anyway :shifty: Y'know.

I feel so ashamed today, I'm totally broke and couldn't really buy mothersday presents. :| I just wished her a happy mothersday and gave her a big hug and a kiss. And I know its about that , but I just feel that I wish I could make it a little bit more special.

Well I'm finally home!:happydance: Three hours of pointless conversation absolutely bores me to death.:crack: I know it's mother's day but sorry, it's just not my cup of tea. Unfortunately my iPod is screwed to hell so I couldn't use that as my "escape". I should have driven so I could leave when I wanted to. Totally regret not making that desicion.:doh:

Sorry for complaining on here but if I say one word to my parents they will probably kill me.

Yeah, same here. Although, me and my dad bought her a nice flower arrangement with a nice little message on a card. :D

But of course, I gave her the best gift of all. My cold. :|
Haha, Mother's day wasn't so great here either.. We made breakfast and gave presents, but my mom was annoyed because I was probably being 'cold' too, and then she said we didn't have to 'celebrate' mother's day anymore.

My mom can be so annoying.:angry:

Well I'm finally home!:happydance: Three hours of pointless conversation absolutely bores me to death.:crack: I know it's mother's day but sorry, it's just not my cup of tea. Unfortunately my iPod is screwed to hell so I couldn't use that as my "escape". I should have driven so I could leave when I wanted to. Totally regret not making that desicion.:doh:

Sorry for complaining on here but if I say one word to my parents they will probably kill me.

Sometimes I get that. We usually have family dinner once or twice a year But because I'm always the youngest, no one really talks to me. Or have a decent conversation. ( mind you I'm 18 in about 3 weeks , and they still don't do it)
I often try to casually drop into a conversation. And then they stop the subject and eat again. That really annoys me. They always ask me two questions :
How is school ? and how is work? Thats it.
It pisses me of, so I usually end up talking with my dad anyway,
because he notices it :hug:

I'm so exited for the new tour too! I want to keep up with the Montreal set list party fer sure! And you guys keep us updated about news and fun stuff along the journey! You have no choice! Or... or .... or I will spam your profiles to death :wink:

And after the american leg... Europa :drool: Or Europe :lol:

*listening to the Eagles*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom