*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristen , holy crap , did you picspam the last thread or did I fell asleep and miss everything :lol:
And someone is in the mood for Montreal :wink::hug: Can't blame you!

:hmm: Cute as my avi is, I think it's time for me to change it up!!

Credit card came in the mail yesterday, so today I'm going to book the rental cars! :hyper: :hyper:

Drive Book safely :giggle:
I should get looking for my train tickets to Frankfurt and Hannover too.

I'm taking the international train from Holland to Frankfurt , and then go from Frankfurt to Hannover by train too.

I havent decided what to do with brussels yet , since I'm still trying to find a ticket for the first night.

That sounds so exciting. I love travel plans :hyper:

Do you have a ticket to Brussels 2?

This reservation stuff is confusing me...it seems too simple :huh: It makes the reservation without even asking for a credit card, and says you just have to show it when you pick the car up. But I'm afraid of messing something up :yikes:

:|

Yes I have a ticket to the second night :hyper:

I have no idea how to rent a car at all! The last time anyone I know did it was 8 years ago, so I'm not really up to date.

Oh, so even if you don't find a ticket to the first night, the second night is usually the one considered "better" setlist wise :wink:

But I'm sure you'll find one...and I hope you do :hug: Two nights in a row = :rockon:
Are you doing all GA this time?

But I understand that you dont want to mess up and end up without a car :yikes:

Oh, so even if you don't find a ticket to the first night, the second night is usually the one considered "better" setlist wise :wink:

But I'm sure you'll find one...and I hope you do :hug: Two nights in a row = :rockon:
Are you doing all GA this time?

YEEEEEESSSHHH!!! :hyper::hyper::love::drool: GA's :rockon:
Yeah , the ennoying part is that the tickets aren't given out yet! :angry:
To fight against scalpers, they want to give them out the week before! Ridiculous.
Because if scalpers want to sell tickets they can also do it the day before or the day itself.

But anyway, that is pretty much why I can't find anyone offering tickets yet..
I'l just keep an eye out and tell everyone to look around for me :giggle:

Ohhh, I see, yeah that would make it harder to find one. Scalping is such a nasty problem...there's almost no way to stop it. No way at least that is practical and wouldn't cause massive inconveniences to everyone :sigh:

Someone might want to sell their ticket and like, reserve it for you...like when they get it, promise to give it to you. I'm sure it'll work out.

Yes, GA is the way to go I think :drool::drool: Bwuahaha, cant freaking wait. I like your location btw :cute:

Kristen , holy crap , did you picspam the last thread or did I fell asleep and miss everything :lol:
And someone is in the mood for Montreal :wink::hug: Can't blame you!

Haha yes I picspamed :shifty:

A new thread! I love the title :cute:
Language of love, eh?? :shifty:

Yep French is known as that :sexywink:

:hmm: Cute as my avi is, I think it's time for me to change it up!!

Credit card came in the mail yesterday, so today I'm going to book the rental cars! :hyper: :hyper:

WooHoo! Make sure it has enough room for all our crap in Montreal. It's our hotel room on wheels :lol:

Yes , I hate scalpers! They are really lazy people. And they even end up richer than us :tsk:

I'm looking for someone to do that. I just keep on searching. :D good spirits , and I'm lucky enough to see them 3 times anyway.

Ga is gonna be awesome. I just promised myself to enjoy my arse out this summer, becuase I didn't feel like I had a great year. Hence the name too:D Just wait for the summer.
It will be all worth it! So thanks :hug:

Yep French is known as that :sexywink:

Ohhh...you meant...French :lol: Yeahhhh, I gotta brush up on that. My French skills have gone :down:

Yes , I hate scalpers! They are really lazy people. And they even end up richer than us :tsk:

I'm looking for someone to do that. I just keep on searching. :D good spirits , and I'm lucky enough to see them 3 times anyway.

Ga is gonna be awesome. I just promised myself to enjoy my arse out this summer, becuase I didn't feel like I had a great year. Hence the name too:D Just wait for the summer.
It will be all worth it! So thanks :hug:

Aww, well, I hope then that this summer will turn your year around :hug:

I bet it will :hyper::drool: Front row ! Together with all of my fellow interferences joining the trip.

Are you going to meet up with anyone on the forum ?

:cute:

Yeah, I'm going to be rooming with Liz, Kristen, and Bibs in Toronto and Montreal. And then I'm bringing Liz back to NY with me. :hyper: I meeting up with/rooming with people from U2.com in Chicago and Philly.

Ohhh...you meant...French :lol: Yeahhhh, I gotta brush up on that. My French skills have gone :down:

Aww, well, I hope then that this summer will turn your year around :hug:

:lol: What were you thinking, perv :shifty: Just kidding.
Don't worry my French sucks right now. I was pretty good right after high school but I haven't taken it in years.

She's kidnapping me. :wink: :lol:

Muhahahaha :lol:

:lmao: kidnapping FTW. Anyone can kidnap me everyday if its for a u2 gig.:wink: Hello.

Ha only 2 posts left untill my 4000th post :hyper::lol: I'm never catching up with Liz tough

vlcsnap-2010-01-24-20h08m24s231.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom