TEEN PLEBAn Party: Summer = Concerts, festivals, and a lot of drooling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowguitar.jpg
:wink:

and with that I will leave this place for my bed, and hopefully some good dreams:shifty:

Actually...nevermind :lol:

I was looking up rental car info last night...and many companies will not allow anyone under 21 to be signed as a driver of the car :| And the ones that do charge an outrageous fee per day! I was looking at the ones you pick up from the airport...and the rental was anywhere from 500-700 dollars, plus a 50-75 dollar a day fee for being an underage driver!!

But, I just looked again at local rental places...there is an AVIS nearby, and the rental costs a total of about 250 (probably a lot less because it is no where near as convenient a location as an airport) and they charge 50 dollars a day for an under-21 driver. Not as bad.

I was thinking I would have to give up my only day off and start working Saturdays and just...:gah: I was having a fit!

:ohmy: That would've sucked. At least there's that AVIS.
MSN? :D

Yeah, I'm feeling better now...like, PHEW :lol:
I'll probably be on later. Dinner is going to be ready in about five minutes :)
I keep forgetting you aren't off this week though, and you can't stay up to ridiculous hours! :(

So how much is it gonna cost you in total for the rental car Val? Seems like a lot.

For the first leg of the trip (Toronto/Chicago) probably about 600. I wouldn't think much less for the Montreal leg. I knew it would be expensive, though.

HOLY CRAP!! That's a lot :ohmy: Good thing you're a working gal :wink:

So just found out I have to fly to Winnipeg to go for tests at the hospital there. They have this special machine that does a ENG Test for vertigo. It's been over two years I've had this and haven't been able to find any answers after seeing tons of doctors and trying a lot of medications. I hope I'll finally get some answers from this.

I know I can't. :( I wish.
I have April vacation though! So that's good! :D

:hyper: I always stay up till stupid o clock anyway, so yay! :lol:

Kristen- that sucks that you haven't been able to get any help. But hopefully this will be a turning point!! I knew someone who was having a health issue that they weren't getting any answers on...the went out to the Mayo Clinic and got it resolved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom