TEEN PLEBA GALS: Waitin' for Bono's guitar to be sold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watcha' all up to these days?

:)

uummmm I'm just busy with taking care of my mom and cleaning and the usual boring stuff...if it wasn't for you all I'd be going :crazy: :lol:

Oooh and right now I'm trying to think of a good movie to go see. I hardly ever go to the movies so I want to see a good one. I already saw Sex and The City which was ok. :shh: heehee

what are you up to??

Hehe, happy to oblige in maintaining your sanity :sexywink:

Hmm..i'm pretty much just avoiding the last dregs of homework of the year. :tsk: I have a paper/presentation due on Monday (my LAST day :yippie: ) about the economics and the sex trade in the Dominican Republic. Plus I have some poetry to write :blahblah:

I haven't been to the movies in soooooo long, so I have no clue what I'd go see. Actually I think the last film I saw was U23D :reject:

Hehe, happy to oblige in maintaining your sanity :sexywink:

Hmm..i'm pretty much just avoiding the last dregs of homework of the year. :tsk: I have a paper/presentation due on Monday (my LAST day :yippie: ) about the economics and the sex trade in the Dominican Republic. Plus I have some poetry to write :blahblah:

I haven't been to the movies in soooooo long, so I have no clue what I'd go see. Actually I think the last film I saw was U23D :reject:

hehe yay :D

arg homework is such a pain. Soo glad I don't have to do it anymore. Well unless I'm learning some new thing for work. :grumpy: hehe

:lol: I'm totally the same way! Before sex and the city I hadn't seen a movie since...Sweeney Todd I think. I never got to see U23D :sad: But I hear it was really good :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom