Te Puke, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh by the way Ax, you'd've quite like the band that played today, Martin Martini and the Bone Palace Orchestra, right down your alley in terms of musical style I think. I wanted to buy their CD but didn't have enough money, so I'll be looking out for an album online :shifty: seeing as I couldn't find it in stores.

The frontman did say, "If you guys don't have enough money, just pool it and get one copy and burn it or whatever", so I don't feel bad about looking for a torrent.

:lol: That's a great attitude from the frontman. I'll look out for them just for that. Sounds like it must've been quite a show too, from your texts.

Also, looks like I may just be missing more lunchtime gigs too, since History Honours seminars are being held at 1-2pm on Tuesdays for the next few weeks. :(

When I popped onto Interference recently at a university library, I think the blueness of Interference gave me away and earned me an odd look from one woman as she walked by.

It sticks out incredibly. I'm alternating between this and the site of my local paper when people walk by. Unfortunately, there's someone sitting right next to me, so she probably thinks this is really strange.

It sticks out incredibly. I'm alternating between this and the site of my local paper when people walk by. Unfortunately, there's someone sitting right next to me, so she probably thinks this is really strange.

I certainly think there's a lot of merit in the idea of an alternate site skin in white or whatever so that it doesn't stick out so much at work or on public computers or whatever.

Well, it is bright blue, and so I'm not surprised by that.

Least it doesn't have pictures of Bono as background, I guess. Leave that for PLEBA.

I certainly think there's a lot of merit in the idea of an alternate site skin in white or whatever so that it doesn't stick out so much at work or on public computers or whatever.

I don't mind all that much, myself, could lead to accidentally meeting U2 fans I suppose? Never be ashamed of your band! :wink:

I don't mind all that much, myself, could lead to accidentally meeting U2 fans I suppose? Never be ashamed of your band! :wink:

But given Bono's messianic complex of late, I may just take the attitude of "U2? Oh, the spyplane?"

:lol: U2? What U2? I'm a fan of the Hype, damn it!

Alternatively, the Larry Mullen Band, but I doubt you'd go for that name :laugh:

I'm a fan of Passengers, the band that recorded Original Soundtracks 1 and The Unforgettable Fire.

For Khan to update later:

My purity score is now 55% instead of 62%.

That is all...

Yeah that's always a tad annoying. Sometimes though I feel like a jerk for having headphones on in the first place...

Hey Khan!

Wow, less than ten posts in eleven or so hours? Where IS everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom