Te Puke, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slacking as per usual. Actualyl two of our computers at work have suffered a massive virus attack, I've managed to recover one....but I'm not sure about the other one, It'll be okay, I'll just have to do a format.

how are you Serena?
:yikes: Viruses!
I think that may have been what killed my hard drive on my PC... I hope you get it sorted!

I am alright for the time being. Have had quite the frustrating day! I love night time though. It's so peaceful and quite. :cute:

nerrrrrd!!!!

Yeah, but it's the only lecture on a New Zealand topic that I'll ever get the chance to attend in my undergrad degree, and since I've been wanting to do Kiwi stuff all the bloody time, it'd be fucking lame to miss THIS lecture of all lectures.

So, I'm sure we can all agree that Serena needs to hurry up and overshare and tell us how she managed to equal the Superthread record for the greatest purity score drop.

Holy shit, tell me I am not the only one staring at the sun that has listened to music but phased out more than 3 or so songs and not recalled listening to them! :ohmy:

Holy shit, tell me I am not the only one staring at the sun that has listened to music but phased out more than 3 or so songs and not recalled listening to them! :ohmy:

Well, yeah, I'll routinely have music on and think "oh, such and such a song is coming up in a couple of tracks, I better keep my ears out for that ... oh, shit, five tracks just passed me by."

Well, yeah, I'll routinely have music on and think "oh, such and such a song is coming up in a couple of tracks, I better keep my ears out for that ... oh, shit, five tracks just passed me by."

I just did that. I put my iPod on Ultraviolet and since they are in order by album name (TGBHF is at the beginning of ATYCLB on my playlist for some reason. :scratch:) so I ended up finishing all of the rest of Achtung Baby and wound up on Stuck without even realising until the annoying intro hit me. :lol:
I was thinking, "What the fuck just happened to the rest of AB?"

I just did that. I put my iPod on Ultraviolet and since they are in order by album name (TGBHF is at the beginning of ATYCLB on my playlist for some reason. :scratch:) so I ended up finishing all of the rest of Achtung Baby and wound up on Stuck without even realising until the annoying intro hit me. :lol:
I was thinking, "What the fuck just happened to the rest of AB?"

I once found myself halfway into One before I was conscious of what was happening. :down:

She's fine, a little sick and really tired too but she's denying it completely

But I'm good, think I'm getting over the sickness

Dear Superthreaders and friends,

Stop being sick and get well. All of you. Self included.

:hands out medicines:

Regards,
Ax

Dear Superthreaders and friends,

Stop being sick and get well. All of you. Self included.

:hands out medicines:

Regards,
Ax

I concur!

Guys we're listening to the beach clips for the first time...honestly what's the big deal? we barely hear anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom