Tangiwai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't post the one picture where it's pretty clear what I was taking a picture of :lol: but oh well. It was so surreal from the plane. I'd never flown east to west before, so I was looking out the window, and I thought "Oh! Lake Michigan, excellent. Oh hey, that building looks kind of familiar. Say, that one does too! And isnt' that a marina? And look a light hou-HOLY SHIT IT'S MICHIGAN CITY!"

If you can't tell, its a radio on my head.....I think its fitting :wink:

dsc01869k.jpg

I C WHAT U DID THAR!

clf

I didn't post the one picture where it's pretty clear what I was taking a picture of :lol: but oh well. It was so surreal from the plane. I'd never flown east to west before, so I was looking out the window, and I thought "Oh! Lake Michigan, excellent. Oh hey, that building looks kind of familiar. Say, that one does too! And isnt' that a marina? And look a light hou-HOLY SHIT IT'S MICHIGAN CITY!"
haha, brilliant. i had a similar thing when i flew over new caledonia a while ago. except the maps on the screen showed it was coming. but it was still really cool!

haha, brilliant. i had a similar thing when i flew over new caledonia a while ago. except the maps on the screen showed it was coming. but it was still really cool!

The coolest thing was, right until we got into downtown Chicago, I could STILL see it! Flying :drool:

Alright people, RÖSTI POUTINE PHOTOS BEGIN NOW.

The ingredients: gravy, rösti, cheese.

(PS sorry my kitchen's messy. I've done a fair deal of baking/cooking today and haven't had the chance to clean up.)

s640x480

Ghost Knife fish is in his hidey hole. Only comes out mainly when the lights are off, cause they have sensitive eyes. Spends most of his life in the pipe conduit unless its feeding time :giggle:

dsc01876m.jpg

Ghost Knife fish is in his hidey hole. Only comes out mainly when the lights are off, cause they have sensitive eyes. Spends most of his life in the pipe conduit unless its feeding time :giggle:

dsc01876m.jpg

Aww, couldn't you get it it's own smaller tank and pit it in a shady corner? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom