Tampa Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone hate Pride so much! :sad:

NO NO NO! leave Pride and take out Bullet, Miss S and Beautiful Day for some rarities and hardcore mutha suckin rock n roll! :drool:

I've loved both RTSS and Miss Sarajevo this year. But, I think Bad tops them both. And unless I get a miracle in Buffalo, I'm not going to get it this year :| (I've never gotten to hear it live yet)

Incidentally, is anyone going to MSG next week? I'd like a New York shirt if they're selling them again.

catlhere said:
Why does everyone hate Pride so much! :sad:

NO NO NO! leave Pride and take out Bullet, Miss S and Beautiful Day for some rarities and hardcore mutha suckin rock n roll! :drool:

I don't hate Pride...but I rather they play MOFO than PITNOL....
but that's just me....

u2forlife said:

Yes, we do love Reggae. Especially the ones who come from Jamaica. I live on 127th. Going to MSG?

no. :sad: I wish i could go b/c of the 1 year anniversary of my first U2 show ever (brooklyn!!!! the closest to the band i'll ever be!)

oh, i like Reggae... Reggaeton, not so much... [i do dance it at parties though... hiphop-loving friends... gotta love em :wink: ]

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5. Until The End Of The World
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
8. Original Of The Species
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Sorrento (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky

I am kind of glad they have been leaving out miracle drug... i love the song but i think its gotten old for some reason... just sub par. I dont know...

u2forlife said:

Ok, I'm 33% with your there. Miss S? :madwife: Beautiful Day? :no: Bono like to shake my hand during that song so no. :cute:

Mutha suckin' rock n roll is so due :drool:

I love Beautiful Day, I'm just tired of it. It's their Bon Jovi "It's My Life" song. The one they play EVERYWHERE. For EVERYTHING. So it could use a rest a few nights. :wink:

im glad they are playing original now on hopefully a nightly basis. hopefully they keep miracle drug somewhere in the setlist, maybe put it in the encore? original needs to be played every night though, so im ok with the move although i love miracle drug as well.

StlElevation said:
im glad they are playing original now on hopefully a nightly basis. hopefully they keep miracle drug somewhere in the setlist, maybe put it in the encore? original needs to be played every night though, so im ok with the move although i love miracle drug as well.

Exactly my thoughts a second ago.

I think they should get on stage one night and say:

"This is for Chiso... a great lad...

[Adam's bass]

'Judith, Judith... can you hear me?? can you SEE ME????' "

Watching the Chicago DVD last night totally changed my perception of this tour's Bullet. I enjoyed it and all when I saw it live, but on the DVD the song seemed creepy as hell. The fighter plane graphics during the solo, the prisoner of war thing, the Johnny Comes Marching Home snippets...I dunno...it was eerie, somehow. i liked it a lot

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5. Until The End Of The World
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
8. Original Of The Species
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Sorrento (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom