***Survivor: Tie Breaker (Albums Rd 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• I :yuck: Boy

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • I :yuck: All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 42 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Instructions on how to vote:

1. Listen to Boy and All That You Can't Leave Behind.
2. Realise Boy is better.
3. Select the 'I :yuck: All That You Can't Leave Behind' option.
4. Click 'Vote!'

It's quite simple, really!

No freakin shit. It's their worst record ever and I blame the "newer" fans for this tie-breaker :madspit:

:laugh:

still even, 26 a piece.

for the sixth (and hopefully last :mad: ) time, 'all that you can't leave behind'

(when it's finally gone, i'm not going to know what to vote for :shifty: )

Anybody that thinks Boy is better then something U2 wrote over 20 years into their musical career...well anyway I am voting Boy which is only marginally better then October not by much...love the albums but the quality difference between these 2 albums and the rest of the U2 catalogue is quite evedent to me.

ImOuttaControl said:

I completely agree! No need to hide your head, TUF rates just above "october" but nowhere above Boy or ATYCLB.

The Unforgettable Fire stomps all over ATYCLB. And pisses on it.

A lot.

...That being said, I think ATYCLB should be voted off. Probably.:wink:

Catman said:
EDIT: I still think "The Unforgettable Fire" is the worst of the remaining albums :reject:

I think you're the worst of the remaining voters. :wink:

No, seriously, The Unforgettable Fire is the best album ever made by anyone. And this round is way too close for my liking! Come on people, get voting for ATYCLB!

ramblin rose said:
In the survivor show if there was a tie then the person who had more votes overall (add up the votes from previous rounds) would have been voted off.

I haven't added them up but whichever album that was has gotten a second chance with this runoff vote.

Thanks. If this tie breaker is a draw I will do as you recommend :up:

XHendrix24 said:

The Unforgettable Fire stomps all over ATYCLB. And pisses on it.

A lot.

...That being said, I think ATYCLB should be voted off. Probably.:wink:

Blah, only 2 good songs on the whole album (Pride and Bad) so I think it's feet are a little too small for stompin.:eyebrow:

Achtung Joshua! said:

No freakin shit. It's their worst record ever and I blame the "newer" fans for this tie-breaker :madspit:

Screw you i've been a fan since 87, i just like ATYCLB better than Boy. Whats the big deal?

Axver said:
By the way, I can't comprehend why people are voting for Boy instead of ATYCLB.

There are lots of things in this world I can't comprehend.

Since everyone is strategizing anyway, from now on, I'm gonna pick the most irritating plug posts for what album to SAVE and then vote for the one which will kick it out, just cuz it's really becoming irksome. :|

ImOuttaControl said:

Blah, only 2 good songs on the whole album (Pride and Bad) so I think it's feet are a little too small for stompin.:eyebrow:

Wow, someone who doesn't like A Sort Of Homecoming?

Er, it seems that ASOH is a major fan favourite. Everyone seems to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom