***Survivor: Tie Breaker (Albums Rd 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• I :yuck: Boy

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • I :yuck: All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 42 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Due to Round 5 ending in a draw. This is now a tie breaker to decide which album is eliminated. Please vote for the album you like the least.

This tie breaker poll is only open for 24 hours .

Last edited:
Instructions on how to vote:

1. Listen to Boy and All That You Can't Leave Behind.
2. Realise Boy is better.
3. Select the 'I :yuck: All That You Can't Leave Behind' option.
4. Click 'Vote!'

It's quite simple, really!

Whew this is tough...

I've gotta put I Will Follow, An Cat Dubh, Out of Control, A Day Without Me and Electic Co. against Beautiful Day, Walk On, Kite, Stuck, Elevation and IALW.

While I think that ATYCLB has much better songs in general, I think it's too calculated and not enough of that magic U2 had early on with Boy, so I'll have to vote off ATYCLB.

lmjhitman said:
Such strong language! I don't :yuck: any of them!

Yeah, I know. I just didn't want people to get confused with the final round where theres also only 2 abums but the votings completely different.

But yeah, point taken.

beli said:

Yeah, I know. I just didn't want people to get confused with the final round where theres also only 2 abums but the votings completely different.

Oh, I totally understand why it had to be worded differently. I guess the yuck-face just made me feel guilty about my vote! :(

Oh man, I hate to make that decision. I love both albums. Real close call.

But I voted ATYCLB, because like ImOuttaControl mentioned, Boy has some great magic on it and I'd like to keep it around a bit longer.

If there's a tie, I have the final say. Why? Because I just claimed the final say before any of you did.

By the way, I can't comprehend why people are voting for Boy instead of ATYCLB. Boy has no weak tracks, doesn't sound dated after 25 years, and is one of the greatest debuts ever, whereas ATYCLB is home to the poor tracks of In A Little While and Wild Honey, and the somewhat enjoyable but uninspired Elevation and New York.

neutral said:
5/6

but surely more votes will come in...

Hey Beli what if there's a tie. :( :hyper:

:crack:

I'll chuck em both out of the contest :up:

Im expecting more votes. Its bed time in the USA so hopefully when its morning time in the USA & Canadia, lots of people will vote :hyper:

Axver said:
By the way, I can't comprehend why people are voting for Boy instead of ATYCLB. Boy has no weak tracks, doesn't sound dated after 25 years, and is one of the greatest debuts ever, whereas ATYCLB is home to the poor tracks of In A Little While and Wild Honey, and the somewhat enjoyable but uninspired Elevation and New York.

I prefer Boy. But on All That.... my two fav songs are Wild Honey and New York. lol.

Axver said:

one word. kite.

i just voted for Boy.............btw this is all not very good for the heart.......

Axver said:

Nice post. Absolute nonsense, but nice post.

ATYCLB

grbounds said:

one word. kite.

You're suppose to vote on "ALBUM" not on "SONG(s)"

Everyone has their favorite songs on ATYCLB... but please, notice that it's usualy only 2 to 5 songs (mine is 'Kite' and 'Walk On' - UK single version)... what about the rest of the songs?
Boy is great from first to last song!

In the survivor show if there was a tie then the person who had more votes overall (add up the votes from previous rounds) would have been voted off.

I haven't added them up but whichever album that was has gotten a second chance with this runoff vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom