Survivor: Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that I'm over my inital shock I guess I can post...I thought Matthew would go. He's mad man! Cuttin' his shoes and sharpening that machete...he needs to go. Sooooooon.

I was disappointed that EVERYONE voted against Dave. Even Butch. :sigh: It's a shame. He was generally one of the nicest survivors, and, ah well..

I'm rooting for Christi. Or Deena. Or maybe even Butch.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the final three/four will comprised of Rob, faek-boobs girl, and Jenna. :barf: Why is there no mercy?

:| I don't think Dave was all that nice. :shrug: I mean... he seemed to be at first, but I dunno. Seemed like he had no mind of his own... going along with Roger, thinking they could pick the girls off one by one... and the fact that he tried to kick Christy off the show really pissed me off. She is way stronger and had a lot more to offer than fake boobs Heidi. :rolleyes:

My vote goes for Deena or Christy.

Oh... and someone tell me how you can be a Rocket Scientist by the age of 24? (Unless you can get PHd'S in the US in 5 years.... ) Give me a break. Dudes probably got a BSC in Aerospace Engineering or something. He's no Rocket Scientist and just for labelling himself as one makes me not like his arrogant bum. :angry:

Last edited:
He received a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering with a focus on aeronautics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, N.Y.

There you go.
Rocket Scientist my ass. You can't call yourself a Scientist without a PhD. :madspit:

Matthew has to go, and soon.

Rob makes me laugh so I hope he'll sick around awhile longer but he doesn't deserve to win.

Deena & Christy :up:

Deena fell into the same misguided thinking as Roger did--she got a little too full of herself and was blinded by it, thinking she had it all figured out. Too bad.

Poor Christy--she always seems so shocked by the turn of events, that people aren't true to their word.

Rob's schtick is wearing thin. I've enjoyed him til now but, yeah, he can go soon.

It will be interesting to see what happens now.

I laugh at Rob... they all like him and think he is their friend... however, he is Mr.Manipulator... will make for a goooood reunion show. :wink:

sicy and joyful and angel, i know she is your favorite.

Jeff: "Heidi, you got a spider bite on your knee. You ok?

Heidi: "Well, my two contributions are my athletic ability and intelligence. And one is missing now."

Jeff; "Which one?"

29.jpg

57.jpg

sn00542.jpg

HeidiStrobel2.jpg

tvg_s6ic.jpg

tvg_s6braids.jpg

hmmm...i just fail to understand Jenna's comments:

"Denna screwed me. Now it's my time to screw her."

How did Deena screw Jenna? Was Jenna's original alliance not with Deena? I don't quite understand. WHile I do agree that she got cocky, I don't understand...still...

:lol: at Matthew's statement. "Immunity isn't essential. I think I'd still stand a good chance otherwise." Um, nooo....

OK,

I wasted an hour watching the recap episode tonight.

I still like Christy the best, but I think alliance will work against her.

I hope that there is some drama next week.
Maybe one of these players will show some redeeming qualities.

:angry: recap shows :angry:

I was out tonight, so Dad taped "Survivor" for me...I got home and was all excited to watch it, and it's just a stupid recap. :mad:

Actually, the recap was better than the other recap shows I've seen...Jean attempting to poision the women? Priceless! I can't wait until that one comes up in the reunion show!

Okay I haven't posted in ages so hopefully I am doing this right. I wish i could use the faces, but don't quite know how. Next time. How lame is Rob(b?)!? Like I can't understand how seriously the only thing important to him is seeing...GASP....BREASTS!!!!!!! All he wants to do is watch Jenna and Heidi bathe each other. Anyone else think he is massively lame? And any guy here feel free to let me know if you actually find fake boobs attractive.

Okay I have changed my mind. Heidi is soooooo annoying. Not that I am negative tonight or anything but I don't see ANYTHING attractive about her, why does everyone think she is hott?! She looks like a skeleton to me.

I agree (see my previous posts about Rob). Althouygh I will go as far as to say that he really is the only one playing the game. ANd well. I don't know in the end if it'll win him votes: I can't imagine Jenna, Heidi, and Alex voting for him. I have my doubts over Deena as well....(although she may just surprise us).

And Heidi = :barf: Jenna at least looks semi-healthy but I'm surprised Heidi can actually stand...she looks like she has no muscle mass/fat on her whatsoever...

AND...lastly. Jenna's face when she found out what the tribe really thought of her. While a very teeny tiny part of me felt bad, a larger part thought "Well. It's about time she knew the truth." I mean, really...and the reward. I'm sorry. She sold herself out for peanut butter and chocolate. She KNEW there would be other things up for auction. Regardless of whether it was a letter or food, that's the way the game is played. I think Jeff allowing her to buy the letter wasn't in the script/rulebook but rather, a matter of his own judgement b/c she was crying so much.

Did Matthew throw that Immunity challenge? I can't imagine that he would really have thought everyone had a crush on him....but why would he lose on purpose? :huh:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I agree (see my previous posts about Rob). Althouygh I will go as far as to say that he really is the only one playing the game.
Did Matthew throw that Immunity challenge? I can't imagine that he would really have thought everyone had a crush on him....but why would he lose on purpose? :huh:

Yeah I agree. I felt a lot different about Rob after watching tonight's episode. I did feel like he was finally playing the game, thinking about strategy, etc.
As far as Matthew blowing the challenge, I suppose it could again be a "I don't want people to think I am a threat" type of thing although throwing the challenge like that at this point is a bit of a gamble I think. You mean you don't have a crush on him? ;)

Last edited:
I thoght Rob would wimp out and vote for Matt.

It is going to be funny watching Jenna and Heidi freaking out.

I like Matt, he seems like a decent person. Not too bright.

I hope he makes it to the final two.

there was cheering in my house as jeff read that last vote. bye-bye, alex :wave:

heidi: she is the type of girl who has to latch onto someone in order to make it.
jenna: the kind of chick who gives chicks a bad name.
butch: cool old guy, seems decent. don't think he'll win, though.
matt: crazy as hell to think they all had a crush on him, but he's entertaining.
rob: i can't stand him, but he is brilliant at playing the game. what he pulled off
tonight was classic.
christy: the biggest sweetie ever. if i were the producer, i'd cancel the show right now and give her the first AND second prize.

oh, and jeff in black :drool:

bonosgirl84 said:
there was cheering in my house as jeff read that last vote. bye-bye, alex :wave:

heidi: she is the type of girl who has to latch onto someone in order to make it.
jenna: the kind of chick who gives chicks a bad name.
butch: cool old guy, seems decent. don't think he'll win, though.
matt: crazy as hell to think they all had a crush on him, but he's entertaining.
rob: i can't stand him, but he is brilliant at playing the game. what he pulled off
tonight was classic.
christy: the biggest sweetie ever. if i were the producer, i'd cancel the show right now and give her the first AND second prize.

oh, and jeff in black :drool:

okay, originally i was just going to quote the jeff thing followed by :yes: but then I re-read. And was gonna quote the Christy thing too. But then I realized I absoluetly agree with EVERYTHING you've just said.

:yes: :up: :wink: :D

Once Heidi and Jenna go buh-bye, I'll be happy with whoever wins from the other 4.
Rob has played the strategy portion of the game well.
Matt is clearly the best actual "survivor", also brutally honest, maybe a bit loony, but as deep says, seems like a decent person.
Butch is also a nice guy who has not stirred the pot.
Christy has obviously overcome a lot and would also be a deserving winner.

There was cheering at my house as well. I believe some people even stood up and cheered and shook their fists as they whooped. (Yes, we are Survivor geeks.)

Hewson has summed it up nicely. That's exactly how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom