Survivor: Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that immunity challenge made me sick :barf:

i was just hoping jeff wasn't going to let them keep the chunks. :no:

see ya, shawna! :wave:

yeah, next weeks preview...:ohmy:

I personally loved it when they started biting beef out of eachothers mouths. :up: Pure class. lol

:barf:

Butch and Roger :lmao:

Well they sure seem to be eating good for being on an island. :|

I'm glad Roger went. What an ass. I actually like Deena. I think she's smart. I'm trying to understand why the girls got naked though. I thought all they had to do to get their reward was jump off the post :yawn: No one else had to take their clothes off. *coughhookerscough*

Survivor whores :mad:

It looks kinda like Dave is going to go next week. :sad: Too bad. I like him. But he is a bit naive.

I swear. I have never hated any Survivor more than Rob. Well, it's a close call between this Rob and the Boston Rob from Survvor Marquesis, but this one is just so....infuriating. And jealous. Every secoond comment he makes is about how he hates Dave because Dave has All-American charm, or that Dave went on an expedition because he was younger, etc. :barf: Get a life. A sex life.

And while I'm happy that Roger is gone and that Deena seems assertive, I'm also sort of angry at the way the girls are now acting--so incredibly smug, it's sickening.

QUOTES

?Naked chicks, yeah
Pizza,, yeah
Roger jumped off, yeah?

?We are the Amazon chicks?

? Na na na na Na na Hey Hey Hey Good Bye?

Sicy said:
... I'm trying to understand why the girls got naked though. I thought all they had to do to get their reward was jump off the post :yawn: No one else had to take their clothes off. *coughhookerscough*

:der: Indeed.

Roger... what a dumbass :rolleyes: Dude! Not only did you get Outlasted, you soooo got outplayed and outwitted. What a loser.

Re: QUOTES

deep said:
[B

? Na na na na Na na Hey Hey Hey Good Bye? [/B]

That was hilarious.

You guys don't like Rob?? I love him! He is hilarious. He says stupid things, but he knows he's saying stupid things. He's my favorite of the guys.

I just saw it on tape last night because I wasn't able to see it Wednesday. And I, too, don't get why the girls had to get naked (besides the fact that they've been dying to ever since they got there).

Deena rocks.

well I forgot the last 2 weeks it wasn't on thursdays. I set up my vcr in a hurry the second week and I taped and hour of snow cause I didn't double check the channel. then another week I got a phone call right when it started and I turned the TV off and completely forgot about it after I got off the phone. I ususally have my vcr set to tape every week whether I am home or not but I never fixed the wrong channel situation.

Re: Re: QUOTES

joyfulgirl said:

Deena rocks.

I think I would like to see Deena win it all.

Christy is deserving, also.

Rob may make it to the finals the womem may figure that the men on the jury will not vote for him, betrayal.

I don't believe in kiss and tell. Even if it is kiss yourself and tell (Rob)

I have heard it said - the nail that stands up gets beat down first. (Roger)

The pretty girls thought they served Deena up when they put her in charge. She showed how to be in charge and survive.

Roger was right to build the shelter, first. He was just too arogant, thinking he had the votes.:wave:
and he under estimated the weaker sex.:wink:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

exactly.

and i'd also like to add NOOOOOO :scream:

but at least he's on the jury. as for that horrible rob, now he can get over his dave obsession and focus much more on his bathing lesbian obsession. this season is killing me...but at least as i watched it i felt even MORE ANNOYED than i have felt all day. :mad:

matthew has to go. he's crazy. i was sure he'd kill them all. :hmm:

a machete wielding jeff was worth the entire hour :combust:

i hope now that the prize goes to either deena or christy.

Some Folks Call It a Sling Blade
fcstil_0214.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom