Survivor 14 - Fiji

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the previews fooled people again, they always do that, damn Survivor producers.:wink:

Why in the world did they think either Alex or Mookie had found the immunity idol without having a clue? That's insane!

Alex could be good shape right now if he wins the next immunity cause then they might have to start turning on each other and actually try to recruit him as an ally.. Of course, Dreamz would probably go first. But who knows, alliances have crumbled in the past.

Doh! I fell asleep when I got home from work and missed the show then half of Grey's tonite! :( Sounds like I didn't miss too much? But it's an interesting season, that's for sure, never know WHAT twist or turn is going to happen next! Next week I won't miss it! (thank goodness month end is over!)

As soon as Alex said, "I've got one vote and I have to make it count", I knew he was gonna vote for Blaylock..he must have had some inkling of how the others were gonna vote.

WTF with Cassandra during the reward challenge...they show her choking Earl and trippping Alex...nasty sportsmanship. And nobody made note of the fact that Dreamz caught all 5 balls for the green team.

And how f'in stupid in the immunity challenge are Dreamz and Cassandra, first 2 to make a move and they hit themselves...:huh: Did they understand the concept? Have they never played Battleship.

I started laughing when Dreamz and Cassandra hit themselves. The game must be taking its toll on them.

What will be really interesting is if Alex can find the other immunity idol.

This season has been strange. The first part really, really sucked, but the last few episodes have been excellent.

I'm glad they voted off Mookie. Alex and Mookie really tried to ruffle YM's feathers, but it didn't work. I did have a feeling at the end that Alex would vote off Mookie. I wouldn't vote Dreamz off yet, because he's good at blabbing about other people. I've got to give Boo credit for sticking around this long. Go Earl and YM!

I was a bit worried there when they decided to split the vote because dumbass Boo said he thought they might have the Idol. Earl knew it was crap, but went along with it. I thought for a second that maybe Boo decided to team up with Alex and Mookie, but luckily he didn't and he is just a dumb ass.

I also wonder if Alex was tipped off about the split vote. Why else would he vote for Mookie? If he thought he was going home, you'd think he'd at least vote for someone he didn't like, like Dreamz.

All in all, it was a great episode. I couldn't stand Mookie and going through Yao's stuff was down and dirty. It's definitely gonna be interesting to see if Alex can team up next week. I could totally see Alex, Dreamz, Boo and Stacy trying to take over the other three. Especially now that they know Yao has the idol. Should be interesting.

Hewson said:
And how f'in stupid in the immunity challenge are Dreamz and Cassandra, first 2 to make a move and they hit themselves...:huh: Did they understand the concept? Have they never played Battleship.

:lol:

I was like... :der: :huh: ?????????

Dreamz is a total idiot. None of his moves this far seem to have any strategy behind them. He's not really liked by either alliance and he keeps pissing people off. I can't believe he's managed to make it this far. Even if he did make it to the final 2, there is no way anyone would give him the money.

ultravioletluvv said:
Even if he did make it to the final 2,
I think we're looking at a final 3 again this season.
Mookie will give the jury 5 members, with 7 players left.
I think you'll see a jury of 9 again with 3 people to vote for.
One can only pray for a 3-3-3 vote (or at least a 4-4-1)in this scenario to see whether CBS makes the make fire live on the finale for $1million.

My guess says that anyone shown rifling through someone else's items DOESN'T win Survivor. But, hey, that's just a wild guess. LOL! Mookie thought they were smart, but they made a bad move. Mookie got the ax. Will Alex be next? Kind of funny when Alex mentioned bad karma at the tribal council. Duh!

The only way for this to have any drama

is for Alex to win immunity

and then have the others have to vote out one of their own first

most likely
they would like to have YaoMan
use his idol to even things out

this would put their alliance in complete chaos

something worth watching

Or Alex needs to convince some of them (Dreamz, Stacy and Boo the likely candidates) that they are being lined uo for spots 4, 5 and 6 and their only shot is to flip and take out Earl now.

I'm nervous for Earl and Yao too. But i think even if they make Yao play the idol, he still has a great chance at making it to the final 3, and then i think he would definitely get the most votes. There's alot of respect for Yao on the island.

As for tonight, it should be interesting to see if Alex can start a new alliance. If he does, I think he'd grab Boo, Stacey and Dreamz. But Dreamz can't be trusted, and he makes the dumbest moves, so even if it was to his benefit to go with Alex, he'd be too stupid to realize it. I think Alex is screwed. But we will see.

Yao!! who would have thought it!! I remember thinking when I first laid eyes on him that he would not be around long! boy was I wrong! Go Yao man!!!

Don't read unless you watched tonight.

Alex's closing remarks were ridiculous. Of course everyone knows they have to backstab each other eventually but better to boot him first before they eat each other. I thought they would fall for his tricks but at least they showed some sense in the end. Of course, Alex's strategy to save himself was poor. He didn't even layout the final elimination order for Boo and Stacey so they could have seen that they were the next ones to go after him. Yao-man is definitely a target due to his possession of the immunity idol and his honesty. Cassandra is the most dangerous player in the game in my view.

Last edited:
OMG! I was on the edge of my freaking seat for that tribal council. I really thought that everyone was gonna turn on Yau-Man. There's so many untrustworthy people there that I didn't know what to think. I was hoping Earl would tell Yau to play the idol. When Yau didn't play it, I was screaming at the TV! That was a close call.

Next week looks interesting. I hope Yau knows what he's doing!

I've always thought Dreamz was just a dumb ass, but i think he's just a straight up liar and manipulator! That may get him to a certain point, but nobody in their right mind is gonna give him the million dollars.

I had to dvr it tonight, and just finished watching. That was tense. :yikes: I was hoping that the producers were just doing that thing they do to make it seem more dramatic than it really was.

Yao. :love:

ultravioletluvv said:
OMG! I was on the edge of my freaking seat for that tribal council. I really thought that everyone was gonna turn on Yau-Man. There's so many untrustworthy people there that I didn't know what to think. I was hoping Earl would tell Yau to play the idol. When Yau didn't play it, I was screaming at the TV! That was a close call.

:yes: same!

ultravioletluvv said:
I've always thought Dreamz was just a dumb ass, but i think he's just a straight up liar and manipulator! That may get him to a certain point, but nobody in their right mind is gonna give him the million dollars.
What if the final 3 were to be Dreamz, Stacy and Boo??

Dreamz wins in that scenario.

If he's smart, he tries to make that happen.

Stacy's comment. "Im a follower, I'll do whatever Cassandra does"
Deserves to win nothing with that style of play, much like Becky (Michelle Kwan) skating on Yul's coat tails last season.

Suddenly I'd like to see Boo win, why the f not.

Back
Top Bottom