Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things falling into place, at long last. Tonight was the first night in over six long years that I fell asleep with someone holding me, with someone holding me tightly all through the night. I didn't even remember I could feel this relaxed and happy.

And for the record. It was harmless. :wink : Clothes on and on the couch in the living room. But it's a start. I'm starting to believe we may actually get there....

So happy for you. :hyper::love:

:up: Good luck with it all.:hug::heart:

I love long distance calls with friends and them clarifying stuff. <3 And their hubbies who put up with your snivelling down the phone at them. :love::lol:

Also love friendly advice from people. This person will know who they are. :hug:

Lastly random FB message from an ex ex boyfriend from a few years ago. He also provides the LOL's to me and my best friend. Turns out the weirdo hasn't got over me since we broke up over 3 years ago. :| Get a grip man and concentrate on the wife you do have. Poor woman. Glad I escaped him. :D:heart::lol:

So happy for you. :hyper::love:

:up: Good luck with it all.:hug::heart:

I love long distance calls with friends and them clarifying stuff. <3 And their hubbies who put up with your snivelling down the phone at them. :love::lol:

The hubby and I quite loved hearing from you!:hug::hug::hug:

I need July now because this waiting is getting old. I need a real hug from Miss Jem!:hyper:

Things falling into place, at long last. Tonight was the first night in over six long years that I fell asleep with someone holding me, with someone holding me tightly all through the night. I didn't even remember I could feel this relaxed and happy.

And for the record. It was harmless. :wink: Clothes on and on the couch in the living room. But it's a start. I'm starting to believe we may actually get there....
:applaud: Enjoy the "newness" of it all.

Belly dancing with the sword. It makes your arms ache but I just love it :heart:
:ohmy: Awesome! Makes me want to get back into bellydance. I've neglected it terribly. :tsk:

I love the anticipation of the upcoming tour and summer. :faint:

^ Weren't you already famous? :sexywink:

I can't believe I almost forgot this:
iphone_4_detail.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

^ Weren't you already famous? :sexywink:

I can't believe I almost forgot this:
iphone_4_detail.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

:lol: Sadly, no.

Oooh, pretteh! :drool: I still have to wait 2 more years until I'm up for renewal and can get one. :angry: Is it sad that I've only had my BB for a year and am already fed up with it and want something different? :lol:

Calling a friend and although it was a very short call (he was just leaving), hearing happiness in his voice for the first time in at least a year. I'm thrilled for him...for them. The love of your life is back! You have a second chance -- this is worth working for. :heart:

That finally, after so many months, I've gotten what I wnated since the school year began- one day off to think things over and just calm, slow down the rush. The weekend has started early.
(And yeah, I'm only off school because I'm sick, but the pleasure of being free cancels that factor out)

I love how quickly this month is flying by. 23 days until the leather!:love:

There is a smoked meat place in Montreal. Perhaps we should go there!:shifty:

I love giggling with a friend that is across the ocean.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom