Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The whole point was that nobody wants to spend more than an hour on one playlist. It has to be at most 60 minutes.

Okay, I think I'm almost done. Looks like my playlist is gonna be 1 hour 1 min and 37 seconds. For a competition as awesome as Space Moon with minimal rules, the extra minute and a half better be acceptable! :madwife:

:wink:

Zip up the files
upload them to mediafire
and either email or pm the link to Cute Irish...

:up:

I would like everyone to PM or e-mail their playlist if it's completed. With the artists and the songs included. Also the actual pictures, no links please. I will give everyone a new PM or e-mail with the playlists. Thank you.

Last edited:
So I've been floating in space, away from any moon... is Space Moon, the Moon in Space, all full? What is happening on this Moon of Space?!!?

AtomicBono said:
So I've been floating in space, away from any moon... is Space Moon, the Moon in Space, all full? What is happening on this Moon of Space?!!?

You should talk to Cute Irish Bono, who has taken over the reins. I think that she'll be able to make room for you, especially considering your status on Space Moon, which is a Moon, in Space, which is called Space Moon.

I would very much like to return to Space Moon, most wondrous Moon located in Space. I can help fill Rock the Fuck Out Stadium.

Atomic Bono, I would love to make room for you. You would be great. O.K., the playlists can't be more than an 1 hour long (a couple seconds or minutes over is fine). I will PM you everybody's else playlists. Please PM or e-mail me your playlsit when you're done. azure_blue44 @yahoo.com

^Yeah!! Atomic Bono! :)

O.K., here are the Space Moonies so far:
Atomic Bono
LMP
Lemon Melon
NSFW
G.G.
OneBlood
unico
Zoot
The Beav
Philly
BonoManic
inmyplace
Cute Irish Bono

That's a total of 13 so far.

I was thinking of having 4 groups with 3 people in each and one with 4. The one with 4, do you think 2 or 3 people should move on? And the group with 3 people the 2 with the highest votes move on. Sound good?

This competition will start this week or weekend. Probably somewhere between this Wednesday and Sunday.

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
^Yeah!! Atomic Bono! :)

O.K., here are the Space Moonies so far:

Atomic Bono
LMP
Lemon Melon
NSFW
G.G.
OneBlood
unico
Zoot
The Beav
Philly
BonoManic
inmyplace
Cute Irish Bono

That's a total of 13 so far.

I was thinking of having 4 groups with 3 people in each and one with 4. The one with 4, do you think 2 or 3 people should move on? And the group with 3 people the 2 with the highest votes move on. Sound good?

This competieion will start this week or weekend. Probably somewhere between this Wednesday and Subday.

Sounds good!!!

Great! :up:

There will be 3 rounds and one final battle.

Does this look fair?

Group 1:
BonoManic
OneBlood
G.G.

Group 2:
Unico
inmyplace
Cute Irish Bono

Group 3:
LMP
Lemon Melon
Philly
NSFW *2 move on

Group 4:
The Beav
Zoot
AtomicBono

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
Me in the same group as the Three Musketeers. I'm gonna get pwned. :)

Looks fair to me.

Perhaps. But perhaps not.

I always lose in the quarterfinals. It's my shtick. :wink:

NSFW, are you sure you're o.k. with it? I could put you somewhere else. But maybe there could be the Four Musketeers!

How about this?

Group 1:
BonoManic
Unico
G.G.

Group 2:
OneBlood
inmyplace
Cute Irish Bono

Group 3:
LMP
Lemon Melon
Philly
The Beav

Group 4:
NSFW
Zoot
AtomicBono

OR:

Group 1:
OneBlood
G.G.
Unico

Group 2:
NSFW
BonoManic
Cute Irish Bono

Group 3:
LMP
Lemon Melon
Philly
The Beav

Group 4:
inmyplace
Zoot
AtomicBono

Last edited:
I'm sorry, Beav. :hug: I thought we all agreed to start over because people needed a notice ahead of time that the competion was starting again. They needed some time to listen to the playlist and more people wanted to join. I hope that's o.k.? I can change your group. Want to be in group 1. instead of 4.?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom