SOE 30: With a Fanscore of 5 Bananas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegas May 11

Where's Rasta to predict this show will be at a closed venue when you need him :tsk:

I can't remember if anyone's posted the full list of 17 tracks here yet according to this site
01 Love Is All We Have Left
02 Lights of Home
03 You’re The Best Thing About Me
04 Get out of Your Own Way
05 American Soul
06 Summer of love
07 Red Flag Day
08 The Showman (Little More Better)
09 The Little Things That Give You Away
10 Landlady
11 The Blackout
12 Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way
13 13 (There is a Light)
14 Ordinary Love (Extraordinary Mix)
15 Book Of Your Heart
16 Lights in Front of Me (String Arrangement)
17 You’re The Best Thing About Me (U2 vs Kygo)

Last edited:
Everyone take a shot of whiskey any time Bono uses the words "love" or "light" during a song on the album.

We're all gonna be drunk by the second verse of the first song.

whoa, that's a pretty big deal. I really don't want to listen to them if they have them. Would love to wait and hear the full songs to get a real perspective like you used to be able to do before internet leaks and all.

But, that said, I know i will listen anyway because I'm a weak asshole... :|

I’m with you on all points.

The fact that they would put up previews makes me feel that THEY think they have a great product to put forward.

I'm not listening to previews of everything again. Really ruined it for me.

Another song can hold me over for a month...hopefully.

I'm with you. I don't want to hear a portion of the entire album a month before it comes out. It can ruin expectations and thats not fun.

whoa, that's a pretty big deal. I really don't want to listen to them if they have them. Would love to wait and hear the full songs to get a real perspective like you used to be able to do before internet leaks and all.

But, that said, I know i will listen anyway because I'm a weak asshole... :|

Better to be a weak asshole than having a weak asshole...could get messy!

so, how long to GOOYOW? Simon Mayo plays it 5:05pm uk time.. leaving us with.. just under 90 mins!

Should be interesting to see if we indeed get the studio version of Blackout today too.

Should be interesting to see if we indeed get the studio version of Blackout today too.

I'm pretty confident of this. I don't think that Amazon would mess up on something like that.

It just says they will be available to stream if you pre-order... Not sure if we can purchase the blackout or not. I would assume we can purchase GOOYOW since it will be an official single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom