Shuttlecock XXXI: Someone start a new in-joke so we can get a better title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabreeze didn't look right, but I figured because it's a product that works on fabric, it was correct with an A. But no, you're right, it's Febreeze.

I like it, but only use it as an occasional carpet/couch freshener, preferably after a good vacuuming, with all the windows wide open.

BoMac is on a hiatus from here. I haven't talked with him in a few weeks, but last I heard he was doing well. No clue where Elfa is, though.

the NJTP swallowed 6 whole hours of my life today.

at least i was rewarded with a super-awesome-amazing italian meal in NYC.

i said, goddam, it was good.

Thanks for the BoMac update!

Muse concert was fun. I had nosebleed seats - only one row away from the very last row! But they were good - I could see everything I needed to see.

Fabreeze didn't look right, but I figured because it's a product that works on fabric, it was correct with an A. But no, you're right, it's Febreeze.

I like it, but only use it as an occasional carpet/couch freshener, preferably after a good vacuuming, with all the windows wide open.
It's really good at concealing the smell of vomit, which is its sole purpose in my dorm room.

I used to use it on a coat or other clothing that was a pain in the ass to clean/wash after going out to a smoky bar.

I texted the joyful one this weekend. She's fine, but busy.

Searchlight had cleaned out the stink of the teabaggers already. Steve named their meeting place Tea Pot Flats. We mentioned that name to a local who was over for dinner last night, and she damn near split her sides laughing at that name. I suspect that'll be the local name for that graded piece of desert for a while.

i love, love, love New York. more so each time i come here.

but each time i come here, i realize that i don't have to live here and i could be very happy in about a half dozen other cities.

yes, it's the best, but not necessarily the best for me.

I thought they were good. From my perch high atop the arena, the sound was kind of muddy, so I couldn't get a really good feel of how they sounded, but I thought they seemed good. The crowd really dug them, which was cool. The lead singer was a witty sort as well.

I only have their second CD - I'll have to pick up the first.

I like the first more than the second. And, yeah, everything I've seen of them live on TV shows and what not has been great. They're cool.

Were you and BoMac on a gay cruise? You seemed to both arrive back here at the same time. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom