Shuttlecock XIV: Bono the Vampire Slayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
15 minutes left to vote in the current non-album poll. TGBHF is on the chopping block with 11 votes, with Love Comes Tumbling behind it with 8. Probably too late to change the outcome of this one, but you can try.

That article would be great if it weren't dragged out with all eleven song titles.

@U2 made a guess:

C4pR6_WVcAAHclu.jpg

https://twitter.com/atu2/status/831567167543865344

JT in full :drool:

At first I was like "Ebert and MW again hmph", until I remembered I haven't seen Ebert live yet, and maybe MW will be slightly more energised from being in the encore. I love any version up to Vertigo.

stop the presses!! A pic like that posted by Adam...and the take-away is the SETLIST??

Surely someone else sees what I see. Please tell me you do...And the significance of it!!!

Uh...I really don't. I'm curious now though. Do tell, please.

Uh...I really don't. I'm curious now though. Do tell, please.

The Return Of The Moog Taurus!!!

Yes, of course the take-away is the setlist.

No way. Adam trolled us with a pic of a crucial crucial piece of gear he hasn't played live in over, what, 25 years maybe??

The takeaway is: U2 is not fucking around with this tour. They are going all out.

"Ebert"??

I didn't think someone could come up with something dumber than "Atty Club", but that's def a contender.

You forgot Batman and Pitnol. Why write WTSHNN when Streets is a lot easier to write/understand, and only one letter longer.

Soldier

Last edited:
That's crazy that this Shuttlecock thread I started dates back to Halloween. Ahhh, to be young again. Old Shuttlecock threads would be ashamed of us now.

This title comes from the fact that I was currently in the midst of binge watching Buffy which I am 100% certain is the greatest television show of all-time.

I'm very high and I thank you all for being good people. Fuck Donald Trump.

To Wong Foo,

Thanks for everything.

- Julie Newmar

This title comes from the fact that I was currently in the midst of binge watching Buffy which I am 100% certain is the greatest television show of all-time.

Buffy and Angel are two of my favorite shows of all time. Is it just me or are the later seasons of those shows (6 & 7 for Buffy, 4 & 5 for Angel) severely underrated?

Shuttlecock is returning to Electric Lady studios next month. Steve Lillywhite now producing.

Adam said something about not liking some of the mixes on SOI and they want to make sure they get the sound right this time.

Let's hope he's not referring to the DM-produced tracks as being the problematic ones, although using Lillywhite doesn't exactly scream interesting to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom