Shuttlecock! Part 2 - No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the link Sicy. I had the website open and listening but with a different link. Apparently with the RealPlayer one you may be able to hit 'record' and record it to your library :up:

I know. :grumpy:

At least we get the Oscars live and get to go to bed at a reasonable hour after watching them!

I'm leaning towards going to sleep relatively normally and then just hearing the song tomorrow.

I'm probably going to have to do that ... but that will also mean being antsy through the work day and not hearing it until I get home.

I don't think I can stay awake until midnight and then expect to go to bed right after hearing it. I'll need to hear it probably about ten times in a row and then I'll be all worked up. ;)

Well, you don't have to stay up till 3 AM to hear it, so you've got that going for you.

What time is it supposed to play? :reject:

Thanks for the video links, Joyful and Cori. I'm watching now. :up:

Can I say that this thread is so much better than anything going on in WTAHNN? God, people are getting mental. I need some sanity.

I liked the shots of Obama and Biden looking on as if the most series of events was taking place, and then it cuts back to Bono "dancing". It was enjoyable to watch, the whole "Palestinian dream" thing seemed as if Bonoer was trying to be dramatic to me. Regardless, it was hardly a slight on the issue.

Then again, maybe Bono is the Anti-Christ! :ohmy:

I must not be a real fan. I am not planning to stay up until 1:00 my time to hear it. I have tomorrow off - I can hear it a billion times then.

Everybody's goin' to bed late these days. Last night there were badminton players on my lawn.

I have Pilates in the morning otherwise I'd stay up.

Pilates >>> Get On Your Boots :reject:

Of course, just because I go to bed early doesn't mean I'll fall asleep so I could be up.

I don't know if I CAN stay up. I've been going to bed so early lately. I'm already zombified tired as it is.

If I stay on the computer, I can stay awake another 4 hours. If I go and read or watch TV, I'll be asleep in an hour.

: breaks out the Visine :

I liked the shots of Obama and Biden looking on as if the most series of events was taking place, and then it cuts back to Bono "dancing". It was enjoyable to watch, the whole "Palestinian dream" thing seemed as if Bonoer was trying to be dramatic to me. Regardless, it was hardly a slight on the issue.

Then again, maybe Bono is the Anti-Christ! :ohmy:

Who the fuck are you talking about?

And for Christ's sake, people, it's "Get on Your Cocks." We're talking the almighty SHUTTLECOCK here.

I got all excited there for a minute, because it was acting like it was going to let me buy it. :lol:

Then I caved and listened to the preview. :reject: I'm no longer as pure as the driven snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom