Shuttlecock! Part 2 - No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, according to Stanley Hudson, women say more in their pauses. He learned it on the streets. On the ghetto, in fact.

So, logically, Boner must be a woman.

There is a clock right now counting down until EYKIW official becomes a wasteland, and that clock has just about 9 hours left on it.

Should I just jump off a bridge now, or should I wait to hear the song first, then jump off a bridge.

Should I just jump off a bridge now, or should I wait to hear the song first, then jump off a bridge.

Hear the song, see if life is still worth living, if not, I would jump off the bridge, Sicy.

But I'm here for you. I will GET YOU THROUGH THIS.

I think :hug:

Put it on your iPod and listen to it whilst jumping.

I'm glad Shuttlecock is becoming your bastion of sanity and hope you begin to love it as much as we do.

Put it on your iPod and listen to it whilst jumping.

I'm glad Shuttlecock is becoming your bastion of sanity and hope you begin to love it as much as we do.

Well for a second I was just like, I want to scream, but I dont know where to do it.

I'd like to introduce a new Shuttlecockian concept. Please quote the most asinine, ridiculous things you stumble across in EYKIC and bring them to your Shuttlecock brethren.

Oh, my favorite part of the Inauguration setlist thread was the poster who said "Stevie Wonder is covering the Chili Peppers? :| LOL" and was completely serious.

Some PLEBAn.

We could create a Countdown 'Cock.

I'll leave that one to Dalton, though.

She admitted later that she knew it was Stevie's song. :shrug: :shifty:

I totally don't believe her.

And man - I laugh at one line that Madforit posted, and I'm now a fan of his? One funny comment does not balance out 562 batshit insane comments.

And he's quoting country songs at me.

Um ... yikes?

I gave up on exploring EYKIW and have turned to writing new songs.

I'm currently writing one called "Jesus Didn't Wear a Collared Shirt."

I hope not. Nothing's more frustrating than finding out your new original material is inadvertantly a rip-off.

I totally don't believe her.

And man - I laugh at one line that Madforit posted, and I'm now a fan of his? One funny comment does not balance out 562 batshit insane comments.

And he's quoting country songs at me.

Um ... yikes?

Yeah, I'm uncertain if she knew or not (and I've met her a couple of times).
Just wait cori, maybe MFI will befriend you :cute:

Yikes is right :crazy:

We need a clock & a link to the radio station(s) that will be playing the song Monday morning. I have this open right now, don't know if it's the right link. Listing to The Raconteurs now playing
RT?.ie Media Player: Live Streams

Ha - I didn't realize you were serious. I thought you were making some comment about something in the other threads.

Ignore my Pete Seeger joke - I'm sure no one's written that song yet. :)

Ha - I didn't realize you were serious. I thought you were making some comment about something in the other threads.

Ignore my Pete Seeger joke - I'm sure no one's written that song yet. :)

I found it funny how many people had never heard of Seeger.

Forget streams. I'm waiting until iTunes gets it or I can steal it in decent quality. I don't need to hear fuzzy bullshit that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom