Shuttlecock! Part 2 - No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So even Ireland has an obnoxious American voice over guy doing promos?

Anyways, the reaction thread over there (for when it leaks) has 500 fucking replies already.

I guess it's a good thing this is sort of like the Olympics.
It only happens every 4 years, pretty exciting.

I remember when the first full clip Beautiful Day was posted on the front page of Interference. I was at work, we were only supposed to go to the computer room on our 15 minute break. I went in and checked at lunchtime, VOILA! There it was.

I listened to that fucking song about 20 times altogether before I went home.

I've promised SOMEONE who shall remain nameless, that I will still wait til the Dave Fanning Premiere before I listen to it :grumpy:

It's just sitting there.

On my computer

I'm not nostalgic that way, or whatever you call it. I bought it, I'm cranking it, and I'm not sharing with nobody. But I'll hold off on further comments until I've listened to it a lot. I just kept hitting "buy" until it was finally there.

I'm not nostalgic that way, or whatever you call it. I bought it, I'm cranking it, and I'm not sharing with nobody. But I'll hold off on further comments until I've listened to it a lot. I just kept hitting "buy" until it was finally there.

I bought it, fuck that and fuck everyone else. :)

1 listen in.

More listens to follow, with headphones.

I is a happy. :)

Is your email address in that thread where it said to post your email address? I think someone was ripping & uploading. If not shortly, lemme know & I will try & rip & upload.

We're on listen number 6 or so

GOYB segues into Popmuzik from Hasta La Vista, Baby! in my iTunes and can I just say that is sweeeeeeeet.

Now I'm never going to get to sleep.

Is your email address in that thread where it said to post your email address? I think someone was ripping & uploading. If not shortly, lemme know & I will try & rip & upload.

We're on listen number 6 or so

I totally forgot to add it till now. I just did. Hopefully someone will send it, if not, I'll hear it on RTE/the U2.com stream.

I'm catching up over there. So that Cedars of Lebanon was for real?

I was just skimming, and I thought someone said that RTE played it, and they got it from the YouTube clip that was floating around earlier, the one where they're just jamming with no vocals, I assume.

Some Canadians over there are saying they can't find it in our iTunes store.

Apparently iTunes took it down or something? I can't spend much time in EYKIW without getting overwhelmed with bullshit.

I've been drinking, I'm belligerent, my friends just left, and I want to hear this fucking Shuttlecock song.

My problem may or may not be that I'm searching "shuttlecock boots" in iTunes.

Are we all going to be forced to buy it?

I suggest a se ndspace link that can be PMed from person to person.

But, of course, any PM is welcome...

Just downloaded it from iTunes, listening now for the first time. So far so good!

This is the hotness.

When The Levee Breaks drums at 2:30.

Foxy boots, ice cream, ghosts, Satan, you don't know how beautiful you are.

If you can't find it on iTunes, go to the main page. It's an add up at the top (pre-order the new album / get the new singe now). Click on that and buy Boots.

3rd time through...

Nothing like this on ATYCLC or HTMAAS. I don't know how I like the song yet, I've only listened twice. Lila sent it to me but I just bought it on iTunes too. I've only listened twice.

It's different from the cycle. That's the most important part.

I just served a furious Shuttlecock in your direction, laz.

And scumby, while initially I had it sent to me via mega upload, I bought it off iTunes when I finally found it. So don't whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom