Setlist party Amsterdam2 7/15/2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LJT said:

:sad: I want to sleep in your bed now, it sounds very comfy....obviously not while your in it of course:wink:

:lol: No-one's taking my bed! *hoards it*

LJT said:

:hug:

Ahh well hopefully a good boot will come up of one of these concerts tonight and tomorrow...tis the next best thing.

I'm downloading a boot from the 1st night as we speak.
And if any from tonight and tomorrow show up, I'll be downloading those too.
And when I have them all, I'm probably gonna delete 2 of them and keep the one I like the most.

Not to worry about my hard disk space everyone, the only other one I have is the 1 cam SJ2!

U2Spain said:
Hello everyone!!! EVERYONE!!!!

My prediction:

Vertigo
Out of control
The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore(s):
Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You
All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

My prediction is that AIWIY will be replaced by Wild Horses or Bad, and WOWY will be replaced by Mysterious Ways. And that Zwervers will be pulled on stage to play Crumbs at some point. :wink:

Axver said:

:lol: No-one's taking my bed! *hoards it*

sheesh whatever happened to share and share alike...im sure Bono would want you to let a poor homeless African kid have your bed..Belfast is quite comparable...im a poor poor refugee...i need warm soft bed...:sad:

Axver said:

My prediction is that AIWIY will be replaced by Wild Horses or Bad, and WOWY will be replaced by Mysterious Ways. And that Zwervers will be pulled on stage to play Crumbs at some point. :wink:

My prediction is Zwervers will make a scandal and be kicked out of the stadium when he freaks out about them only changing one song :wink:

Axver said:
Hello everyone! Yes, it's 4:30am in Australia. Why am I up? Because I went to sleep ridiculously early last night. Woohoo, setlist party!

Hi Axver!!
A very good morning to you.
WOW, 4.30 AM, huh.
And you're up already.
Not that I'm complaining.
I'm glad you're joining us!
Jay, for the setlist party's.

Axver said:

HEy leave wowy alone!! why don´t replace zoo station?? it's a song out of game in this tour.
Wild horses...:drool:

U2Man said:

My prediction is Zwervers will make a scandal and be kicked out of the stadium when he freaks out about them only changing one song :wink:

Larry v Zwervers

who would win?:hmm:

anyone willing to place bets?

LJT said:

sheesh whatever happened to share and share alike...im sure Bono would want you to let a poor homeless African kid have your bed..Belfast is quite comparable...im a poor poor refugee...i need warm soft bed...:sad:

Guilt trips ... :madspit: :wink:

U2Man said:

:lol:

Go Zwervers, go!!

Miringeltje said:

Hi Axver!!
A very good morning to you.
WOW, 4.30 AM, huh.
And you're up already.
Not that I'm complaining.
I'm glad you're joining us!
Jay, for the setlist party's.

Thanks! It's a nice time of the morning, really. Everything's so peaceful here and there'll be a lovely sunrise soon.

Hello, hello, everyone. It's a hot, but sunny afternoon here in New York, and it's good to be at a setlist party! I was feeling empty without one yesterday...

I wouldn't be surprised if the setlsit (with only OOC in for IWF) is correct, though I hope I'm wrong.

:)

Once again I won't be doing a prediction.
I'm enjoying the show and setlist as it comes.
Speaking of which.
Have they started already??
Do we have a source??

Axver said:

Thanks! It's a nice time of the morning, really. Everything's so peaceful here and there'll be a lovely sunrise soon.

We want pics, Axver, pics...:hyper:

Axver said:

Absolutely! I was lying around reading in my warm, comfy bed last night and it was just so nice ... so I slipped off to sleep at 8:30! To me, it seems perfectly sensible to be up now!

.... I think most of my friends probably only went to sleep an hour or two ago.

Oh, to ly in a warm, comfy bed and read a good book can be so nice.
WOW, sleeping at 8.30 PM is really early.
But that definitely gives you enough sleep.
Especially since some people say the hours you sleep before 12 count double.
I went to bed at 1 AM and was up at 8 AM.
What book were you reading by the way?

U2Spain said:
Forbidden words for today:

- standard
- boring
- bono's arse

what was that about Bono's arse.....it's all I've come for!
Hi everyone:wave:

1stOne said:

what was that about Bono's arse.....it's all I've come for!
Hi everyone:wave:

You don't have to say, Sylvia, we already know...:wink: Are you ready to send your tickets?

Miringeltje said:

Oh, to ly in a warm, comfy bed and read a good book can be so nice.
WOW, sleeping at 8.30 PM is really early.
But that definitely gives you enough sleep.
Especially since some people say the hours you sleep before 12 count double.
I went to bed at 1 AM and was up at 8 AM.
What book were you reading by the way?

I've never heard anyone say the hours you sleep before midnight double, but if they do, well, that's handy! Had a very nice rest indeed.

I'm nearly finished reading The Innocence Of Father Brown by G. K. Chesterton, which is a collection of short mystery stories. It's absolutely wonderful - Chesterton's writing ability is simply brilliant.

Miringeltje said:

Uh, oh!!
I saw that one during the last party.
And was like: :ohmy: WTF!!
Please, no more of that, I tell you.
NO MORE...:no:

I'll second that! NO MORE!

Axver said:

I've never heard anyone say the hours you sleep before midnight double, but if they do, well, that's handy! Had a very nice rest indeed.

I'm nearly finished reading The Innocence Of Father Brown by G. K. Chesterton, which is a collection of short mystery stories. It's absolutely wonderful - Chesterton's writing ability is simply brilliant.

You're an intellectual chap, aren't you Axver? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom