September 16, 17 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that seat chart on livenation looks absolutely false considering the fact that there is no GA area noted in the chart, plus all the other expected stage references that are missing

I think the dome will be placed in the usual football configuration and the stage facing out to the jumbotron

that seat chart on livenation looks absolutely false considering the fact that there is no GA area noted in the chart, plus all the other expected stage references that are missing

I think the dome will be placed in the usual football configuration and the stage facing out to the jumbotron

Don't you mean that the stage will be on the jumbotron side?

^ no, I'd imagine the other side so that they could be closer to the 500-level seats closer to Bremner road,

at Rogers centre there is no 100-level seats in the outfield, very little 200-level seats and absurdly far 500-level seats, so it does not make much sense to place the 360 stage in the outfield facing to the infield IMHO, unless they consider keeping a baseball seating chart with the added 5000+ seats used in that configuration.

maybe that is the reason why they dont have a confirmed seating chart yet - too many options for placement of the stage at Rogers Centre.

To be honest Rogers Centre is probably the roundest of all stadiums for the worldwide tour.

Here is a new ticket broker site with a football stadium arrangement, minus the placement of the stage:

U2 Tickets - Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

venuemap.aspx

They just took the baseball configuration and inserted a stage image in centerfield.

The stage woudl be way bigger (based on what we are seeing at other venues) It would fill up more than that diagram indicates.

Hopefully, someone at ticketmaster will spend the time to come up with a more accurate stage setup diagram.

They just took the baseball configuration and inserted a stage image in centerfield.

The stage woudl be way bigger (based on what we are seeing at other venues) It would fill up more than that diagram indicates.

Hopefully, someone at ticketmaster will spend the time to come up with a more accurate stage setup diagram.

If they use the football configuration for the show, it would be inaccurate. Otherwise it looks to be scaled properly for a baseball configuration.

pre sale info

Good luck all "Horizons"...just over an hour till sale time! Any early purchasers, please report back here with updates about the buying experience (did ya get what you wanted, was it hassle free etc.) Sadly, I wont be able to purchase until tomorrow at 6:00pm- will there be any GA's left by then?...we'll all know within 27 hours.
Also, anyone looking at the red zone auctions?
Cheers,

Advice for best seats at Rogers

The presale was great. I froze for a couple seconds got back in and completed my transation by 10:03!

If they have more TO shows, I am going to try to attend. Hopefully, it will work out as a presale and not go on sale with the general public tickets on Monday.

I would like some advice if I decide to get seats for Rogers. Looking at the seating chart I am thinking sections 130, then 113, the probably the level outfield. Any opinions on that? I am thining those sections I mentioned would be closest to the band.

Thanks!!!

hind sight eh

I knew I should have renewed my subscription - after the last presale fiasco, I decided against renewing, frik me, oh well, congrats on all who score tickets, at least they sorted it out this time around much to my chagrin...now Im one of the common folk praying I can score 1 ticket on public sale day....something tells me Im gonna be crap out of luck:doh:what can ya do....
congrats though:heart:

On ticketmaster the pricing breakdown looks like this for TO:

$32 level 500
$57 GA
$97 100, 200, 500 levels
$252 100, 200 levels

Mine went well, although my computer ground to a halt after I bought my tickets. I think that complicated Flash animation at the U2.com site crashed everything. :doh:

No matter. It happened AFTER I got my confirmation that my 2 GA tix were purchased! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom