September 16, 17 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys still think tickets will go on sale on March 30th, and the pre-sale next week?

I want to go to Cuba and I'll have to find an internet kiosk if the pre-sale occurs next week.

This stadium deal might not be a bad thing, after all. Walking downstairs from your hotel room and getting right into the GA line? Priceless. :drool:

Agreed. :drool:

:hi5:

:heart:

TO :love: You know I'll be there.

See ya there kaf. :hi5:

Yeah, I honestly can't see Toronto having 3 shows, either. But I can definitely see them coming back in '10.

The come back, i come back. :rockon::heart:

I so can't wait.

The Chicago thread is talking of meet ups. Any one here for meet ups? Interference takes over Toronto? :rockon:

not sure but I heard internet doesn't exist in Cuba and I believe if it does, connection might be dial-up

Yeah, there's internet, it might be slow if it's dial-up but I don't think that should be a problem. Even if it takes a few hours, I can't imagine ALL the Horizon members will gobble up all the GAs in the morning.
They better not! :mad:

Yeah, there's internet, it might be slow if it's dial-up but I don't think that should be a problem. Even if it takes a few hours, I can't imagine ALL the Horizon members will gobble up all the GAs in the morning.
They better not! :mad:

you are very optimistic. i hope you are right, but keep in mind that on the last tour, all the presale problem were for US dates, not for Euro dates.

you are very optimistic. i hope you are right, but keep in mind that on the last tour, all the presale problem were for US dates, not for Euro dates.

Well, if it's going to be disastrous like last time, I don't think it's going to matter if I have dial-up or not.

But weren't the problems due to the fact the U.S. tix went on sale first, though? I could be wrong, my long-term memory is shot!
And there was much more demand for arenas.

my brother was in Cuba for a basketball tournament and had to sign affidavits before and be monitored while in Cuba in order to use the Internet. He had to post back feedback to the university he works for during the tournament.

So, I would highly recommend not going to Cuba next week if you're looking to buy tix.

my brother was in Cuba for a basketball tournament and had to sign affidavits before and be monitored while in Cuba in order to use the Internet. He had to post back feedback to the university he works for during the tournament.

So, I would highly recommend not going to Cuba next week if you're looking to buy tix.

haha, no, I won't cancel my trip so I can get U2 tix to one concert. Worse comes to worse - I'll buy them from scalpers or on Ebay - that'd be cheaper than cancelling my vacation outright.

I went on the internet at the Barcelo hotel in Varadero last year and had absolutely no problem as far as being monitored (not that I know of anyway!).

I was just reading the thread abouyt "red zone auctions" for the European shows.
Does anyone know if the Toronto show will have the same set up (ie red zone area beside stage- sold by acution)?
Appreciate the feedback,
Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom