September 16, 17, Rogers Centre, Toronto Canada - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is timing. Think I'm too late right now. Been trying all afternoon. heard some appeared very early in the morning. My contact tells me the box office at the venue is not selling any tickets right now. Ticketmaster online is not open for business at this very moment either.

Inner-circle, inner-rail, Adam's side - hells to the yes!!! We slept on a raft, Mia got robbed, I didn't get my ticket until the last second, but it was alllll worth it.

Anyone want to help me out? I can't make the 9/17 (tomorrow) show and I have a pair of GA tickets at will call. I've called Ticketmaster and they obviously wouldn't give me a refund. Ticketmaster is letting me add a second authorized person to my order for pickup. If anyone wants to make a few dollars, I'd be willing to add your name to my account and let you pick up the tickets to sell. I'd split the sale price with you 50/50. I'm not trying to sell above face, I'm just trying to get some of my money back. If you sold them for $50 that's better than me being out $100. I just need to provide them with your name. I will need to send MY ID info and a note authorizing you to pick them up. You will just need to show up and pick them up. I'm out of luck with these tickets anyway, so I'm just trying to get something back. If you actually want the tickets, I'd sell them to you at 50% of face. It's a good deal either way and you'd be helping out a fellow fan. I did post this in the for sale section, but wasn't sure how many people would be looking there now, so I thought I'd post here, too.

If interested email me at u2wedge @ gmail.com

Thanks and I hope you can help!! :sad:

just heard from two friends. one slept overnight and is center front rail, the other got there early AM and is front rail Adam's side. Have fun everyone!!!

Oh man! I'm glad Mia is ok! :hug: When did that happen?

just heard from two friends. one slept overnight and is center front rail, the other got there early AM and is front rail Adam's side. Have fun everyone!!!

How early in the early am? :hyper:

I hope they're not yours. :(

They were :slant:, long story- but I'm happy to say it seems they will no longer be available.

soo.....

:hyper:

^
Not exactly sure what time but they started spending night, got cold went to hotel and then went back to line in the AM and were around #200. That rail must be HUGE.

Good luck tomorrow!

K, getting there @ 10 am tmrw morning. Hope to see some of you there :) I hope this is OK, but I will be waiting alone for most of the day and my sis will join me @ 4 pm (she can't get off work). Come say hi...I will be the Indian girl in the gray t-shirt listening to U2 on her iPod :wave:

GA lineup

I hope everyone is having a blast at the concert tonight. When you get the chance, can you share info on what time you lined up and if you were able to get into the inner circle? I'd love to know what time the estimated cut off was. Also, if there are any tricks, tidbits, etc about lining up, where to line up and where to go once inside the stadium, please share. Thanks and see you in a couple of hours.

Did anyone get details on the GA line situation?

Are there 2 lines for Gates 1 and 15 ticket holders during the day?

I hope everyone is having a blast at the concert tonight. When you get the chance, can you share info on what time you lined up and if you were able to get into the inner circle? I'd love to know what time the estimated cut off was. Also, if there are any tricks, tidbits, etc about lining up, where to line up and where to go once inside the stadium, please share. Thanks and see you in a couple of hours.

I came at 6:30 pm and got into the pit, no problem. Two of my friends made it in around 7, and also got in the pit.

Not really sure why people are lining up so early unless you are desperate for the front row which isn't as good as on past tours because the stage is very elevated and the band is not as close (ie. you won't get to touch Bono this time).

Great show!

Just came back from the concert. It was great! I was not in the circle, because I worked until 5pm today, but I also work close enough that I walked to the concert afterwards. Still, I was basically front and centre in the GA area, with a perfect and clear view. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Hah...I guess I could have been in the pit myself then. I arrived at 5:30.

Yeah, I noticed a gigantic hole in the pit, so I went to ask if they were still letting people in - no problem!

So do you just go to the pit entrance to see if they'll let you in, or how does that work?

Yeah, there are sort of multiple metal gates there. One takes you to the Red Zone, the others let you into the pit. There were several staff there with clickers, counting how many people were inside and when we asked, she said that no problem, they were still letting people in.

Frankly I found it very spacious in there, no pushing at all, nothing like the previous 2 tours. People seemed more mellow.

Not really sure why people are lining up so early unless you are desperate for the front row which isn't as good as on past tours because the stage is very elevated and the band is not as close (ie. you won't get to touch Bono this time).
Great show!

This.
One of my friends arrived at 5pm and got a prime spot on the outer rail.

Someone did mention a few posts back that perhaps it wasn't as full as other venues because of the Rim employees and their GAs.

I can't line up again tomorrow (waaay too tired, not sure how some of you do it!) so I'll go in line around 4 or 5pm and see what kind of spot I get.

I did find the audience quiet and I know to expect that of Toronto but it seemed much worse than normal...

There were only 700 people in the GA line by around 5pm. The pit holds 2000+ so you could easily have made it into the pit from when the doors opened I reckon.

For those without tickets looking to go tomorra, there were a lot of cheap tickets available if you loiter by gate 6 and ask around. My host in Toronto and I managed to get $110 tickets for $40 each. It seems a bit shitty but that was all we could afford, and the fan selling them came back to us to offer them to us at that price so he could get something back for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom