September 16, 17, Rogers Centre, Toronto Canada - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh...well, count me in, I guess. I can't promise that I'll be able to stay long, but I'd love to, at least, stick around for a drink or two and meet you all.

Oh good! As long as you didn't come up here to do reconnaissance for NSW's invasion, and you're not planning on debriefing him at the pub.

There will be no invasions, this is a FRIENDLY GATHERING. :mad:

;)

Oh good! As long as you didn't come up here to do reconnaissance for NSW's invasion, and you're planning on debriefing him at the meeting.

;)

My guess:

He does not know who the hell NSW is and does know what the hell the rest of your post means.

But I do, VP, Dawn, whatever I'll call you. I do know what it means.

not the invasion again.
enough with the canadian cap bit
canada-americas-hat-tshirt-1.jpg

Last edited:
Or we can pretend we're in Europe (or Quebec, lol) and drink while we listen to soundcheck :drunk:

:hmm: Is there an LCBO near there?

Actually, I also wanted to ask if there's a variety store or a Shoppers Drug Mart within a block or two?

My guess:

He does not know who the hell NSW is and does know what the hell the rest of your post means.

But I do, VP, Dawn, whatever I'll call you. I do know what it means.

He's a smarty-pants, he'll figure it out Mike/NSW/Douchebag.

Oh, c'mon, you're practically Canadian now, you'll totes be on our side!

Okay kids, I need to step away from the computer for a bit and grab some dinner, bbl to see how the party plans are progressing. :wave:

Oh good! As long as you didn't come up here to do reconnaissance for NSW's invasion, and you're not planning on debriefing him at the pub.

;)

:angry:

So, on that note, since I won't be at the concert on Thursday, would someone have an estimate as to when the concert will end, and what time the after party we're planning here will start?

:angry:

So, on that note, since I won't be at the concert on Thursday, would someone have an estimate as to when the concert will end, and what time the after party we're planning here will start?

The show would end circa 11:30pm. The after party begins as soon as you get to the OVerdruaght pub which is open till 1:00 am which is when i plan on leaving.

got this in my email from rogers

Opening Acts: Taking the stage at 7:00 p.m. is Snow Patrol.

The show would end circa 11:30pm. The after party begins as soon as you get to the OVerdruaght pub which is open till 1:00 am which is when i plan on leaving.

Snow Patrol also took the stage at 7pm in Chicago. U2 took the stage at around 8:40 and played a 2 hour set. I really don't see how they'd play until 11:30 unless they started a whole hour later, leaving almost 2 hours of downtime inbetween Snow Patrol and U2.

Where did you get the information about 11:30?

i can tell from lady's photo that my seats for the 17th should be fairly good, right behind and to the right of the soundboard

section 118, row 28. i am not sure how many rows there are total though, so i hope the 200 level isnt right above me

Snow Patrol also took the stage at 7pm in Chicago. U2 took the stage at around 8:40 and played a 2 hour set. I really don't see how they'd play until 11:30 unless they started a whole hour later, leaving almost 2 hours of downtime inbetween Snow Patrol and U2.

Where did you get the information about 11:30?

my bad i looked at chicgo time but dint realize they wer an hour behind EST

we would work better together if we had one clock.

One Clock One Time One Alarm in the night
One Clock casue we just the same
We got to wake each other just the same :hyper:

I just received an e-mail from ticketmaster for the shows this week, and part of it stated to bring a jacket as the roof may be open weather permitting.

Anyone else get this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom