San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry everyone. I shouldn't have said "sources." It was a guess. Keep refreshing for possible deviations.

LaPoe bridge. . . Bono got the lyrics, unlike the Anaheim 2 show! good job B-man!

and there goes the connection! blasted phone!

tsweeney said:

The guy in the crowd who shouted that better hope Bono didn't hear him. Bono WILL let him have it. Remember the guy who held up and SF sign at the Save the Yuppies Concert in San Francisco?

Wasn't the all egg on Bono's face? He thought the SF meant Sinn Fein, when it actually meant San Fran. Bono tore some guys head off for no reason.

ok, taking advantage of my U2.com membership and watching some of their old videos... Man, they need to play "gloria" again- that song is great!

and the video for IWF is hilarious... bono's dancing...hahahah! but they need to play that song again, too!!!

discothequeLP said:
LaPoe bridge. . . Bono got the lyrics, unlike the Anaheim 2 show! good job B-man!

and there goes the connection! blasted phone!

:lmao: damn technology never works when you want it too...lol

YAY Bono LAPOE right!

MrBrau1 said:

Wasn't the all egg on Bono's face? He thought the SF meant Sinn Fein, when it actually meant San Fran. Bono tore some guys head off for no reason.

Yeah, B-man looked a bit the jackass on that one eh? :)

MrBrau1 said:

You're right. Sorry.

:)

WOW went to the first 6 shows now I'm having withdrawls :crack: I guess this next best thing.

MrBrau1 said:

Hard Hittin New Britian! My girl went to CCSU.

Haha, about 5 minutes from my house :) I went to UConn though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom