Sücka, Liechtenstein Superthread (300 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax :wave:

Things are okay, I had the absoulute worst nights sleep, our sheep would not shut the fuck up from about 1am onwards...our dog got out...I don't know if we've found it yet. But fucking sick of the sheep!

How's yourself?

Shouldn't somebody from New Zealand be posting that? :laugh:

Great new avatar.

I'm not doing so badly. A little bored. Probably going to bake some muffins soon though. :drool:

I could be a hell of a lot worse I suppose. I'm falling into that hole of being sick of work again....This week has just been a shocker, but yeah...I've about 181 reasons to be thankful though....

Things can always get worse, but it doesn't mean you're not entitled to feel like crap. :hug: I hope things get better.

Things can always get worse, but it doesn't mean you're not entitled to feel like crap. :hug: I hope things get better.

More so, its not been a good week for Grandparents. Girlfriends grandparents were under threat from fires until yesterday morning, and now my Grandfather in hospital with lung trouble....again.......We know its lung cancer, and have since last June....I didn't get to see him last night, if he's still in hospital I might call around after work.

Shouldn't somebody from New Zealand be posting that? :laugh:

Great new avatar.

I'm not doing so badly. A little bored. Probably going to bake some muffins soon though. :drool:

Yeah you'd think so :wink: My sister wanted a lamb when we first moved outta town....fucking nobody wants it after last night....

More so, its not been a good week for Grandparents. Girlfriends grandparents were under threat from fires until yesterday morning, and now my Grandfather in hospital with lung trouble....again.......We know its lung cancer, and have since last June....I didn't get to see him last night, if he's still in hospital I might call around after work.

That's awful. :depressed:
I hope you get to see him soon. :hug:

Ahhh fuck!
I didn't realise it was 10 pm.

Now I'm probably gonna be up until the crack of dawn. This is what I get for crashing out until nearly 6 in the evening. :doh:

Wow, Question Time at parliament is astonishingly sombre today.

It normally seems to resemble a primary school argument, but today it's completely different. I didn't know our elected members had this maturity and humanity in them!

Wow, Question Time at parliament is astonishingly sombre today.

It normally seems to resemble a primary school argument, but today it's completely different. I didn't know our elected members had this maturity and humanity in them!

I've been hearing reports that the previous couple of days in Parliament have been similar.

hell day is coming to a close. It ended pleasantly, I got to walk back to my room through a severe thunderstorm :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom