Sücka, Liechtenstein Superthread (300 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like the guy with 94,000 posts gives a shit about the guy with far fewer than that.

Holy fuck it's nearly 94,000.

Maybe I need to start thinking about that 100,000th. Maybe it should be something completely out of character. Something ... nice, to prove I do give a shit about you plebs with less posts.

I once thought of posting my ultimate custom U2 setlist for 100,000, but I think the only way it could possibly get more predictable or stereotypical is if I included my favourite photos I've taken of Melbourne trams.

Plus I'm not 100% on what my ultimate custom setlist would be.

By the way, yesterday, I compiled a file listing all the threads everybody's made. Yet again, Ashley, you get owned. Remember the locations file that had "Indiana: Ashley, Hooker Corner"?

Yeah, part of the listing of threads I've started goes: Mount Hopeless, Ashley, Climax, Woodcock.

by the way, yesterday, i compiled a file listing all the threads everybody's made. Yet again, ashley, you get owned. Remember the locations file that had "indiana: Ashley, hooker corner"?

Yeah, part of the listing of threads i've started goes: Mount hopeless, ashley, climax, woodcock.

fuck!

Care to redirect that glare at the hurricane too? 'Cause it's back.

Phew! Now when are you going to catch my post count? :wink:

(I would say my post count's going to rather slow down this year, but with setlist parties coming up, we all know it probably won't.)

Well I've already set up a status for the 100,000th post.. so we'll see .. I would imagine it would happen during tour time. :yes: Or maybe sooner knowing you. :doh: :wink:

At my current rate, I think I'm on track to hit 100,000 in early April, but with going into History Honours this year, my time will be occupied by all the reading and research I'll need to do. That said, there will soon be a new album to discuss ...

Hey a quick drive by to have my customary single post in this momentous thread. I'll be out this evening watching another Reptile gig (if I stay awake :yawn: ) . If Bonnie is bored later, tell her she's most welcome at the Grace Emily..... :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom