U2 on Yahoo Answers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

My God, thanks AtomicBono, I was needing that....

"How do I stop my U2 from biting me?"
:lmao: :lmao:

:lol:
Hilarious!

"What is the title song of the U2 record containing the lyrics" who's going to ride your wild horses"?

My U2 is a real sweet heart, but she has been known to take bite or two out of me or my wife.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
My God, my belly is hurting. I can't stop laughing... this is gold!

:lol: When did Bono take time out from U2 to write his book "The Use of Lateral Thinking"?

When did Bono take time out from U2 to write his book "The Use of Lateral Thinking"? - Yahoo! Answers

the best are the answers...only one person bothered to look it up :lol:

I think he did it because its different and sometimes we all need a break from the routine. He also probably wanted to prove he was more than just a frontman in a band. This said - he should go back to U2 a little wiser and saftisfied that he has done something for himself, refreshed and inspired.

how insightful...

I don't care. Bono is a pretenious Irish tw@t who wears silly sunglasses and thinks he knows where it's at.

also insightful.

I'll bump this cause it's the most awesome thread here :lmao:

What? Bono isn't mexican? :shifty:

Another good one:

Is it just me or do Bi-Polar people all love the band U2? - Yahoo! Answers

Everyone I know that is Bi-polar say they would go out of there way to see or listen to U2! I mean U2 even did a Bi-Polar Tribute Concert! I think there is a connection!

yes its true! There was a twenty year study that was conducted by the University of Arizona proved the connection between U2 and bipolar disorders! If you listen to U2, you become bipolar! It's insane!!!!

Back
Top Bottom